PDA

View Full Version : Drumheller restaurants

Stubby
08-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Drumheller?

Something different than the usual chains and such.

kamakurakid
08-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Tough one, I ate at Boston Pizza (Brute) last time I was there. Next time I will try one of these places:

http://www.reviewblue.com/Canada/Alberta/AlbertasSouth/Drumheller/RestaurantReviews/

Cowtown_Raider
08-12-2010, 08:13 PM
There's an awesome Greek restaurant across the bridge near the big dinosaur. The slow-cooked lamb is wicked. They serve regular dishes as well. Have the peach cake too.

Kritafo
08-13-2010, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Cowtown_Raider
There's an awesome Greek restaurant across the bridge near the big dinosaur. The slow-cooked lamb is wicked. They serve regular dishes as well. Have the peach cake too.

You talking about Athens Greek restaurant in Drumheller? If so I will +1 it's a great restaurant. The lamb is amazing. Although when we went last summer they were on holidays and we ended up at Capone's deep dish pizza which wasn't very good.

mobius
08-13-2010, 07:45 AM
'Good Restaurants' are not exactly common here :). I like O'Shea's (same parking lot as Boston Pizza).

Cowtown_Raider
08-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Kritafo

You talking about Athens Greek restaurant in Drumheller? If so I will +1 it's a great restaurant. The lamb is amazing. Although when we went last summer they were on holidays and we ended up at Capone's deep dish pizza which wasn't very good.

Yes, I couldn't remember if it's called Athens or The Bridge Restaurant, but that's the one. I had the Kleftiko dish and it was so tender. :drool: