PDA

View Full Version : hella fail at work!!!!

stanazEK
08-12-2010, 09:06 PM
i dont know what this guy was thinking.......

Thaco
08-12-2010, 09:08 PM
so he can check voltage on all 3 of this batteries

stanazEK
08-12-2010, 09:08 PM
and more....

sillysod
08-12-2010, 09:09 PM
looks wicked! Are all 3 of those gauges Volt meters?

"Forgiveness" plate, Apparently catholics dont only molest kids

stanazEK
08-12-2010, 09:09 PM
lol

stanazEK
08-12-2010, 09:10 PM
yup all volt meters, all work and glow the same colour!!!

topmade
08-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Looks like Canadian Tire's annual chrome trim blowout sale is on.

sillysod
08-12-2010, 09:12 PM
OMG Pictures just get better!

What's the probability they left it over night and you have the keys in the shop....

If so pick me up (i will pay for gas and NOS octane booster) and we will roll slow down 17th ave..... East.... looking for hot ass

slinkie
08-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by sillysod

17th ave..... East...

:rofl:

Disoblige
08-12-2010, 09:20 PM
That's not a real SS is it?.. :barf:

black13
08-12-2010, 09:36 PM
good god, and the chrome tape must the worst thing to happen to the car scene since...bodykits.

MGCM
08-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
That's not a real SS is it?.. :barf:

that's the first thing I notice, just a base 2.2, that thing is nasty :barf: :barf: :barf:

I must post a real Cobalt to make up for that monstrosity the OP posted.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x311/midnightskynate/randompics016.jpg

Disoblige
08-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Would not be surprised if it's just an LS, ~$15,000 car.

Would be disappointing if it was an LT, because 5-6 thousand more and you would have a totally different car, the SS.

stanazEK
08-12-2010, 10:04 PM
no definately not a reall SS and sorry customer already picked up the car

Reggie@MWDesign
08-12-2010, 10:08 PM
BAMMMMMMMMM

sillysod
08-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by stanazEK
no definately not a reall SS and sorry customer already picked up the car

fuuuuuu

im just... crushed.

we could pull some serious ass in that ride.

I am not a cobalt fan at all but definatley the SS deserves respect IMO (not that I would personally drive one). For the price point etc the performance is unbelieveable.

OP What was the ethnicity of the owner of that sweet ride?

Disoblige
08-12-2010, 11:18 PM
260 hp and 260 lb·ft for 28 k? Meeeeeeeh.

But yeah you can't compare the SS Cobalt to any other trim. Night and day.

psycoticclown
08-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Lol, 3 gauges to keep an eye on his flux capacitor obviously.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2010/3/2/634031689082948030-FLUXCAPACITOR.jpg

sillysod
08-12-2010, 11:29 PM

But yeah you can't compare the SS Cobalt to any other trim. Night and day.

and used? nothing depreciates like a cavalier / cobalt.

you can pick up a used SS for dirt. great car for a true car enthusiast that cares only about performance (not pussy pulling power) nothing can touch this car for the price.

Mustang is cheap, but still a distant second when you put model year and price in the equation.

K3RMiTdot
08-12-2010, 11:31 PM
thats one serious spoiler they got as well

psycoticclown
08-12-2010, 11:38 PM
SS is a great car. Just like the neon SRT-4's. Amazing performance for their price. If only they came in RWD...

KRyn
08-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Haha that car is nasty!
:barf:

Cooked Rice
08-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Must be the only thing he knows how to install. :rofl:

master hec0
08-13-2010, 12:32 AM
That 3rd photo made me cringe.

BananaFob
08-13-2010, 07:53 AM
Sure, it's fairly rice... but why are you taking pictures of a customer's car and mocking it online? Very unprofessional. I would be extremely pissed if I took my car somewhere to get work done and saw pictures of it plastered online.

3drian
08-13-2010, 09:02 AM
^+1 KINDA AGREE.. still the car is ugly as F...

Super_Geo
08-13-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by BananaFob
Sure, it's fairly rice... but why are you taking pictures of a customer's car and mocking it online? Very unprofessional. I would be extremely pissed if I took my car somewhere to get work done and saw pictures of it plastered online.

That was the first thing that popped into my head when I opened the pictures.

You better hope your CUSTOMER is not on Beyond...

speedog
08-13-2010, 10:02 AM
To OP - if you were my employee and I discovered you were posting up pictures of my customer's vehicles and then mocking them, I'd suspect your future employment with our company would be quite short.

Happy customers are the lifeblood of most companies and one of our employees was let go this summer just because customers and business associates were quite unhappy with that employee - this employee was very intelligent, dressed smartly and was very knowledgeable in the business we're in, but in the end if an employee's actions/attitude threaten our company's bottom line (profit) and my family's livelihood, then that employee will be seeking employment elsewhere.

And in this day and age of the internet, there are old farts such as myself who own companies who do quite actively use the internet and who do discover things that their employees boast/post about on-line - we terminated another employee in the past two years because of their boastful actions on-line that again affected our bottom line. Some of us old farts, we are in multiple forums under unassuming aliases; we see things in Facebook and the likes and we monitor things quite closely in the workplace also.

And finally to the OP, if this is your company or your family's company, then shame on you as you are truly ignorant of what it takes to make a company succeed - one angry customer can easily cost you plenty more then what 10 happy customers can make you.

toastgremlin
08-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure if I owned/ran a business I'd be discouraging my employees from posting pictures of customer cars online.

But yeah you can't compare the SS Cobalt to any other trim. Night and day. The GM stage packages wake that car up. With the no lift shift and the fully-warrantied (http://www.gmtunersource.com/blog/garage/item/719-lnf-stage-1-warranty-information) GM "staged" performance kits (injectors, reflash, eventually a turbo swap I think) the LNF motor can haul some serious ass at 320 ft-lb.

GM shopped a tune around some SCCA events for the Solstice GXP (same motor) that made it burn the tires clear to fourth gear.

The TC has some really nice times around the Nurburgring for a torsion-beam rear axle car as well.

When I was shopping them they also had enormous discounts on - reportedly, at least one person in Calgary has gotten an '08 TC for a little over 19k. I didn't end up with one mostly because of the insurance rate and partly because I was coming off a J-body and didn't feel like the Delta would hold up very well either.

Idratherbsidewayz
08-13-2010, 11:23 AM

Originally posted by 3drian
^+1 KINDA AGREE.. still the car is ugly as F...

Originally posted by Super_Geo

That was the first thing that popped into my head when I opened the pictures.

You better hope your CUSTOMER is not on Beyond...

Originally posted by speedog
To OP - if you were my employee and I discovered you were posting up pictures of my customer's vehicles and then mocking them, I'd suspect your future employment with our company would be quite short.

Happy customers are the lifeblood of most companies and one of our employees was let go this summer just because customers and business associates were quite unhappy with that employee - this employee was very intelligent, dressed smartly and was very knowledgeable in the business we're in, but in the end if an employee's actions/attitude threaten our company's bottom line (profit) and my family's livelihood, then that employee will be seeking employment elsewhere.

And in this day and age of the internet, there are old farts such as myself who own companies who do quite actively use the internet and who do discover things that their employees boast/post about on-line - we terminated another employee in the past two years because of their boastful actions on-line that again affected our bottom line. Some of us old farts, we are in multiple forums under unassuming aliases; we see things in Facebook and the likes and we monitor things quite closely in the workplace also.

And finally to the OP, if this is your company or your family's company, then shame on you as you are truly ignorant of what it takes to make a company succeed - one angry customer can easily cost you plenty more then what 10 happy customers can make you.

Originally posted by toastgremlin
Yeah, I'm pretty sure if I owned/ran a business I'd be discouraging my employees from posting pictures of customer cars online.

The GM stage packages wake that car up. With the no lift shift and the fully-warrantied (http://www.gmtunersource.com/blog/garage/item/719-lnf-stage-1-warranty-information) GM "stage 1" performance kit (injectors, reflash) the LNF motor can haul some serious ass at 320 ft-lb.

GM shopped a tune around some SCCA events for the Solstice GXP (same motor) that made it burn the tires clear to fourth gear.

The TC has some really nice times around the Nurburgring for a torsion-beam rear axle car as well.

When I was shopping them they also had enormous discounts on - reportedly, at least one person in Calgary has gotten an '08 TC for a little over 19k.

The pussification of our society continues...

I'm sure the Cobalt guy would be flattered to see his car get so much attention (good or bad) as that is clearly the only thing he's going for. Also, OP was careful enough not to post the license plate so it's all good IMHO.

How many people post nice rides they've seen at work without the owners permission, it's really no different.

BananaFob
08-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

I'm sure the Cobalt guy would be flattered to see his car get so much attention (good or bad) as that is clearly the only thing he's going for. Also, OP was careful enough not to post the license plate so it's all good IMHO.

How many people post nice rides they've seen at work without the owners permission, it's really no different.

Are you serious? When did having basic respect for a customer who walks in and PAYS you for a service become being a pussy?

It's one thing to post pictures of nice/epic fail cars that are taken on the street, but it's a different story when you work at a shop and take pictures of a customer's vehicle and proceed to insult the car/customer in a public forum. It's just completely disrespectful. If I tried that at my place of work I'd be fired instantly.

masoncgy
08-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Pussification & stupidity are two entirely different terms.

As it's been said, it's one thing to snap a shot of something outrageous/etc on the street, it's another thing for an employee to openly mock a paying customer on a public forum.

I agree the car is hideous... but a line has been crossed here.

friedn00dles
08-13-2010, 11:53 AM

QFT.

some people need to get the sand out the vagina and grow a set of balls.

speedog
08-13-2010, 12:13 PM
If protecting my company's bottom line and retaining the respect of my company's customers means I am becoming more pussified, then so be it. But after having been on this big ball of dirt for almost five decades and after working for a corporation for 25+ years that over that time span threw customer service (and the associated respect) out the window and became a quite despised public communications provider and now onto owning our company where we've experienced first hand what the almost immediate effects can be of the difference between great and bad customer service/respect, I'd say that becoming more pussified has nothing to do with this. This is simply a lack of respect for proper protocol and yeah, while others have posted up pics of client's cars on beyond, very few have actually mocked that same customer's ride. Then again, maybe my age is putting me out of touch with what is the norm anymore with respect to respect and such.

Idratherbsidewayz
08-13-2010, 01:22 PM

Are you serious? When did having basic respect for a customer who walks in and PAYS you for a service become being a pussy?

It's one thing to post pictures of nice/epic fail cars that are taken on the street, but it's a different story when you work at a shop and take pictures of a customer's vehicle and proceed to insult the car/customer in a public forum. It's just completely disrespectful. If I tried that at my place of work I'd be fired instantly.

Basic respect for a customer?? Nobody is keying his car or breaking anything. The guy has THREE volt meters mounted in line!!! That kind of stupidity needs to be seen and heckled by the internet...

Originally posted by speedog
But after having been on this big ball of dirt for almost five decades and after working for a corporation for 25+ years that over that time span threw customer service (and the associated respect) out the window and became a quite despised public communications provider and now onto owning our company where we've experienced first hand what the almost immediate effects can be of the difference between great and bad customer service/respect, I'd say that becoming more pussified has nothing to do with this.

Five decades on this big ball of dirt and you still haven't learned where to end a sentence. You say you worked for public communications?

:rofl: :rofl:

speedog
08-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Five decades on this big ball of dirt and you still haven't learned where to end a sentence. You say you worked for public communications? So simply put, you're saying that you missed the point of my post. :rofl: :rofl:

And I did not say I worked for public communications, but for a public communications provider (examples include Bell, Rogers, TELUS, etc).

supe
08-13-2010, 01:52 PM
I wonder how long until this thread gets nuked too...

Anyway, I'm going to agree that as an employee, you should have some respect for the company, which in turn must have respect for the end customer.

ALL the OP had to do was take out the word "work"
out of the title!!!! For that, the OP is an idiot.

e31
08-13-2010, 02:37 PM
While I applaud those of you who appreciate the nuances of providing quality customer service, I can't help but bring light to the de-evolution that will surely occur if you sit idle while retards do this to their cars, trucks, homes & yards.

Here is a little reminder...

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6679/ford010032hx3.jpg

Dilmah
08-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by masoncgy
Pussification & stupidity are two entirely different terms.

As it's been said, it's one thing to snap a shot of something outrageous/etc on the street, it's another thing for an employee to openly mock a paying customer on a public forum.

I agree the car is hideous... but a line has been crossed here.

Agree 100% where does the OP work, I want to make sure I don't take my car there.

revelations
08-13-2010, 08:35 PM
I dont see an issue here:

- no faces posted
- no names (person or business)
- no license plates
- no dates/times (could've happened 2 years ago)

derpderp
08-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Just incase the 1st fails, you have a 2nd and if that one fails then you always have the 3rd one, this is fool proof engineering ok.

OHNO5OH
08-14-2010, 05:37 PM
This is why we should hate kids.

CUG
08-14-2010, 06:22 PM
Sure, it's fairly rice... but why are you taking pictures of a customer's car and mocking it online? Very unprofessional. I would be extremely pissed if I took my car somewhere to get work done and saw pictures of it plastered online. He's probably a tire jockey that doesn't give a shit.

The stereo wire is even run up the A pillar of the car. Rotten a-bort.

911fever
08-15-2010, 02:39 PM
:rofl: :rofl: