PDA

View Full Version : LF: Instrumentation technologist job

ALI BABA
08-13-2010, 02:05 PM
Hi everyone,

I have been in the search for a job for a few months now. I graduated from Sait in April of this year as an Instrumentation Engineering Technologist. Any information or job openings from beyond members is greatly appreciated.

Ali Khalil

HiTempguy1
08-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Westburne Electric in Calgary should be hiring for someone to fill my previous position. Might want to check there if you don't mind desk work ;)

BokCh0y
08-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Sabre Instruments may be looking, not sure though, but they are an instrumentation company. Also Rosemont Instruments if they're still around.

FlySi
08-16-2010, 01:41 AM
Do you have any relevant experience? What are your salary expectations? I work for a small outfit and I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Cos
08-16-2010, 07:38 AM
ABB Bermac is looking AFAIK

IggyB
08-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Cos
ABB Bermac is looking AFAIK

I was just about to post that!

Do you work there?

ALI BABA
08-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by FlySi
Do you have any relevant experience? What are your salary expectations? I work for a small outfit and I may be able to point you in the right direction.

I have no experience, i just graduated in April. That would be awesome if you could do that for me. Salary would depend on the job role and the hours/days i would be expected to work.

Cos
08-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by IggyB

I was just about to post that!

Do you work there?

haha nope. Do a bit of work servicing their sites tho. Also my office is just east of their blackfoot office so I see it every day.