PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Cat Video :D



hampstor
12-21-2003, 11:38 PM
OH MY GOD I have to stop watching this or my lungs are going to burst. This has got to be one of the funniest videos i've ever seen :D :D :D :D


Not sure if it's a REPOST (wasnt able to find it on the forum) but its still funny

http://www.mmorpghelp.com/images/Cat1.mpeg

rogue
12-21-2003, 11:41 PM
awwwwww poor cat

04blackMAX
12-21-2003, 11:41 PM
hahah mean bastards

FiveFreshFish
12-21-2003, 11:48 PM
That's a TV commercial for a cell phone, iirc. There's about 5 seconds missing at the end where the cat bolts after hitting the ground.

CalgaryB5
12-21-2003, 11:53 PM
:eek:

6thGen.TUNER
12-22-2003, 12:30 AM
omg thats the funniest shiet iv seen in a while:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Khyron
12-22-2003, 01:42 AM
Here's the 2nd funniest.

Meow (http://www.nexus-point.net/video/meow.mpeg)

Khyron

seven
12-22-2003, 09:13 AM
And here is all the funniest cat movies ever, put together to just one....:):)

http://www.hmmmm.dk/funk_link.asp?clicks=1655

Enjoy...:):):):)

Dj_Stylz
12-22-2003, 09:37 AM
ahahhaha

richardchan2002
12-22-2003, 10:40 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Those vids are hilarious! Especially when the one cat jumps the baby and when the big cat takes the toaster with him when he falls off the counter.

Redlyne_mr2
12-22-2003, 10:46 PM
HAHAHAHA useless cat...man thats hilarious hahaha

kaput
12-23-2003, 01:28 AM
.

eur0
12-23-2003, 03:35 AM
yea thats the european commercial for nokia, funny stuff :rofl:

ApexDrift
12-23-2003, 04:21 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that commercial for nokia is the best one ive seen!

hampstor
12-24-2003, 01:03 AM
hehe even after seeing it 100 times it still cracks me up :D

CalgaryB5
12-24-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Khyron
Here's the 2nd funniest.

Meow (http://www.nexus-point.net/video/meow.mpeg)

Khyron

haha....ha:clap:

CalgaryB5
12-24-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by seven
And here is all the funniest cat movies ever, put together to just one....:):)

http://www.hmmmm.dk/funk_link.asp?clicks=1655

Enjoy...:):):):)

haha....ha:clap:

yakish
01-26-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by hampstor
OH MY GOD I have to stop watching this or my lungs are going to burst. This has got to be one of the funniest videos i've ever seen :D :D :D :D


Not sure if it's a REPOST (wasnt able to find it on the forum) but its still funny

http://www.mmorpghelp.com/images/Cat1.mpeg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: