PDA

View Full Version : Fuckin kids in my neighborhood

403Gemini
12-22-2003, 01:59 AM
Man millrise is turning into shit. About 2 months ago my neighbor parked his car accross our street and the next morning he had a brick through his rear window. Shitty thing is thats where i usuually park but i was at my g/f's that nite, so lucky me i guess...

2 hours ago i heard a loud noise on my living room window, i go check it out and theres 4 eggs on there. I go outside and my dad;'s work van has at least 5-6 mroe on the windshield. I dont have any enemies as far as i know, so i dunno. :dunno: what the fuck is with kids these days?

Especially around christmas, i dunt get it

Nizmo_GTR
12-22-2003, 02:07 AM
Hi,

It's not just you. I also live in Millrise and my car was parked on the side of the road, and it also got egged. What's worse is that we had our house broken into a couple of times, and so have our neighbors.

The police say that it's not actually people from Millrise, but from the surrounding areas.

nismodrifter
12-22-2003, 02:07 AM
shitty.....I lived in the block right behind you for around 12 years (moved there when I was 3..)and we just moved out like 2 years ago. Things were pretty good in millrise until like 5 years ago...kids in the neighborhood grew up and shit started happening once in a while.

When I lived there our house got egged once and some idiot took the time to go around our block and actually CUT everybody's nice flowers up...still clueless as to why the hell somebody would get fun out of wrecking peoples flowers

damn all the hardc0r3 lee7 sk8er kidz to hell :guns: :guns:

Tcarnage
12-22-2003, 02:16 AM
My Buddy lives in Sundance..

Had All his windows smashed in his Civic A couple weeks ago..

403Gemini
12-22-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Nizmo_GTR
Hi,

It's not just you. I also live in Millrise and my car was parked on the side of the road, and it also got egged. What's worse is that we had our house broken into a couple of times, and so have our neighbors.

The police say that it's not actually people from Millrise, but from the surrounding areas.

id believe that, that shitty area in shawnessy down by the 7-11 with all the "hard core" kids hangin out there at 11... does their mommies know they are out past bed time.

edit: when did your car get egged?

tegdream
12-22-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Tcarnage

shit thats the one down the street from me?

good thing i gots garage!:D

Ben
12-22-2003, 02:55 AM
I shot all the trouble makers in My community, Life is great now :)

JAYMEZ
12-22-2003, 02:57 AM
Yup i shot mine as well haha :D

Ben
12-22-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Yup i shot mine as well haha :D

*High Five*

Vigilante Justice Ownz!

Tcarnage
12-22-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by tegdream

shit thats the one down the street from me?

good thing i gots garage!:D

Yah..they payed like $1100 for it

Its pretty hurt

Skyline_Addict
12-22-2003, 05:53 AM
stupid fuckin kids...
sigh...
think our society needs to discipline our youth better?
say yes to public canings at school!

euro_racer
12-22-2003, 12:56 PM
i useed to live in cederbrae and there was egging going around everyday but here in somerset its aal quiet no egging or any kind of shit

SAiamNE
12-22-2003, 01:29 PM
My uncle used to have punks always come onto his land and have these drunkin parties and stuff. Starting fires and shit. He is a retired farmer now and still lives out in the country. Anyways he tried calling the Cops but they didn't really do anything. So this one time he took his rifle went over there and started shooting in the air and even shot a kids tire i think.. HEHE..
Yeah, they never came back HAHA..

403Gemini
12-22-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by SAiamNE
My uncle used to have punks always come onto his land and have these drunkin parties and stuff. Starting fires and shit. He is a retired farmer now and still lives out in the country. Anyways he tried calling the Cops but they didn't really do anything. So this one time he took his rifle went over there and started shooting in the air and even shot a kids tire i think.. HEHE..
Yeah, they never came back HAHA..

if its outta city boundaries cops cant do anything

only rcmp can

fast_cars
12-22-2003, 02:02 PM
thats some crazy shit!!

Kamen
12-22-2003, 03:28 PM
Heh, this kind of shit and dumb crooks is why I invested in a full size samurai sword. :thumbsup: :rofl:

88CRX
12-22-2003, 03:31 PM
as soon as there off school shit always happens :thumbsdow

i'm waiting for the day i catch them so i can beat them down with my mag light.

"yes officer he was resisting <crack>"

Wildcat
12-22-2003, 03:52 PM
i live in shawnessy, i agree the kids here are fucking retarded, down by the 7-11 its just DIRT. :thumbsdow

403Gemini
12-22-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
i live in shawnessy, i agree the kids here are fucking retarded, down by the 7-11 its just DIRT. :thumbsdow

its like the ghetto down there. i honestly cant explain it. rest of shawnessy is beautiful. i lived up on shannon hill for 6 years, now moved to millrise, and both areas are equally nice but just down by 7-11 like 5-8 blocks is just dirt

nex
12-22-2003, 04:32 PM
i used to live in millrise and it was fine back then (like 10 yrs ago)

but i hate that area now shawnessy/sundance all these wannabe hardcore kids walk around sundance every night and think they are top shit. I swear to god im gonna keep my paintball gun in my car so when i see them just start shooting away :D

6thGen.TUNER
12-22-2003, 05:04 PM
some advise wait for them with ur own eggs and get those mother fers back or buy a paintball/beebee gun and fawk them up
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wildcat
12-22-2003, 08:29 PM
well lets look on the bright side... at least no one is getting shot :D

rogue
12-22-2003, 09:37 PM
i live in a geriatric neighbor hood so no problems. one of my cars was broken into 5 yrs ago but i booby trapped my sub box because i didnt have an alarm yet. I dont care if i lose money as long as those fuckers get theirs. I hid razor blades and screws all along the sub box sticking out and in the ports (as they would have to lift from the ports to get it out of the hatch.) Idiots almost bled to death I am guessing by the amount of blood around the car. Even worse they broke the drivers side window to get the subs instead of the hatch? I didnt even report it to the cops as they would prolly give me all kinds of shit if they saw all the blood and i know you all think i am a FREAK but i just LAUGHED AND LAUGHED when i saw all that blood. :bigpimp: :guns: :eek:

illeagle
12-22-2003, 09:45 PM
egged houses? I live in the NE, kids throw ROCKS at our houses!. i could hear them comming, breaking windows on garages, and trying to break house windows. WELL.... I caught them. they were 13-14yo,(x2) and never seen me comming, lets just say, i diden't take it easy on them, one landed in a fence with a bleeding nose, and the other i kneed in the stomach. they both tried kicking me in the jewls, Then when they get a mile away, they start calling me a fag, and egging me on, ....:whipped:

PGTze
12-23-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Tcarnage

Damn, I live in Sundace too :( :guns:

XylathaneGTR
12-23-2003, 12:31 AM
Yeah...I used to live in Ranchlands, the NW ghetto...and fucking hooligan kids would always cause problems there.
I moved out about 2 years back, and things have been fine since then.
I suggest investing in some "Justice" for yourself, if people are causing shit to your property, they deserve a shot in the face.
You should buy the fully automatic Tokyo Marui Xm177 i have for sale...Any of those fucking nogoodnicks come around, whip that out, go full auto on they're ass for 300 rounds, and i swear they'll never come back.

Fucking kids.
even tho i am one...

Seanith
12-23-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by rogue
i live in a geriatric neighbor hood so no problems. one of my cars was broken into 5 yrs ago but i booby trapped my sub box because i didnt have an alarm yet. I dont care if i lose money as long as those fuckers get theirs. I hid razor blades and screws all along the sub box sticking out and in the ports (as they would have to lift from the ports to get it out of the hatch.) Idiots almost bled to death I am guessing by the amount of blood around the car. Even worse they broke the drivers side window to get the subs instead of the hatch? I didnt even report it to the cops as they would prolly give me all kinds of shit if they saw all the blood and i know you all think i am a FREAK but i just LAUGHED AND LAUGHED when i saw all that blood. :bigpimp: :guns: :eek:

:rofl:

OPGForce
12-23-2003, 09:18 PM

Originally posted by ~$eanith~

:rofl:

Sweet. :clap: Too many "ICE" thefts nowadays. Teach those dirty cuntas a lesson. :guns:

inawiJ
12-24-2003, 12:43 AM
haha thats sweet thats one way to take justice in ur own hands

aftermarket
12-24-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I shot all the trouble makers in My community, Life is great now :)

And I will be doing the same if I see any of that shit in my 'hood too.

403Gemini
12-24-2003, 02:10 AM

:thumbsup: