PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, a little help?

Black
12-22-2003, 03:02 AM
I am in Georgia area. I am looking for a body kit for a 03+ Ford Lightning. Or is it possible to modify a car kit so it will fit. I have been looking online quite a bit, hoping to find a site I could just order things like this from, but I havent found any. I know this is a "car" site, but I am a little lost here. Can some one either point me in the right direction via website, or give me some helpful info I would really appriciate it. Thanks again.

And its a 2003 or later Ford Lightning.

three.eighteen.
12-22-2003, 03:46 AM
lightnings look good from the factory, maybe just a lip or something to set you apart...i'd say spend the money on more power :devil:

Black
12-22-2003, 11:09 PM
Already have the power issues taken care of. I am military, so I dont actually need the transportation. Its more of a project. I have plenty of money to burn in it also, so I dont mind having something custom made for it. I am even having some SCAD students make a custome desighn for some vinyl, so I am trying to go all out.

Really, where can I find things like this on the east coast, or will I have to have it done west coast and then shipped? I know this happens alot, its convenient for me because in the military they will pay shipping fees. I just really need to know where to find it. Or get it done. Can anyone help me? Sites, or anything would be great...

thanks.

sxtasy
12-22-2003, 11:15 PM
Sorry, don't know where to find kits for it, go with air ride. That would be pretty sweet.:thumbsup:

Black
12-23-2003, 11:09 AM
Check it out, this is the kind of look I am going for. Except I want something more original/flashy if I can manage it.

http://www.maximum-cars.com/Cars/Ford/2004-Lightning-SVT-Concept-3.jpg

Shot of the rear...

http://www.maximum-cars.com/Cars/Ford/2004-Lightning-SVT-Concept-7.jpg

Full body shot again without the smoke. I think this truck is beautiful. Yep.

http://www.maximum-cars.com/Cars/Ford/2004-Lightning-SVT-Concept-2.jpg

When I get it all done (at least 7 to 9 months) I will post some pictures. Ganna be metalic orange, yellow, and red. With a Jam (from Guilty Gear XX series), doing her charaged up side kick going down towards the front wheel. The flames trailing to the rear and dissapearing by the back lights. Highlights with whichever color brings out the design better. Neon under to compliment.

Other choice is, dark metalic gray, blue/purple, and black. With Strider doing his hcf+k in the air move, stretching from the rear lights with his front body going to the front wheel. Going the length of the truck. Again, highlights with whichever color brings out the design better. Also neon under to compliment.

Not sure about hood designs yet but all that will come when the pictures are finalised and put on. All thats left after that is to match it up. Highlights and whatnot...

What you guys think. Good project? Designs sound good, or do you have some better ideas. I am pretty clear on what I am getting, but I will still look at some ideas.