PDA

View Full Version : Critic my video.

maxomilll
08-17-2010, 12:44 AM
Hey beyond. This vid might seem a little cheesy but it's one of my first. A video-graphic poem if you will. I'm really into cinematography so it's largely based off the imagery. Poem wrote by myself. The full length was to large to up load so this is only half.
With half of the project gone it does take away from what I was trying to get across, and now it's very vague but still depicts the basic idea.

Critique the hell out of it, What do you like? What do you not like? Tips? Ideas? Insights?

All is welcome.
http://www.vimeo.com/14175614

v2kai
08-17-2010, 12:53 AM
the pans were a little jerky... not sure if that's what you were going for though. liked the opening scene:thumbsup: voice was a bit overpowered by the music making it a tad difficult to hear at times. again not sure if that's the effect you were going for. cool vid

and on a side note, I think critique is the word you're looking for;) not critic

Nissan_Fanboy
08-17-2010, 01:04 AM
not much of a critique, but i liked it.
it seems pretty good.
not good at advice since i don't make shit like this haha.

liked the song in the background too

maxomilll
08-17-2010, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by v2kai
the pans were a little jerky... not sure if that's what you were going for though. liked the opening scene:thumbsup: voice was a bit overpowered by the music making it a tad difficult to hear at times. again not sure if that's the effect you were going for. cool vid

and on a side note, I think critique is the word you're looking for;) not critic

haha word. Fixed thanks.

Yeah it was supposed to be a dreamy effect, so the voice in the back round was just a light hum, I wanted to pop the poem out bit more to depict it as reality. But it was hard to adjust the sound levels accordingly not to be to loud. Anyway thanks for the input much appreciated.