PDA

View Full Version : E46 m3 help!!

Kittens11
08-17-2010, 12:51 AM
Hi guys i just picked up an e46 m3 out of the states and i am trying to figure out were i can get some maintenance stuff done without paying and arm and a leg. The car is out of Cali and you can tell its been sitting in the sun for a few years. The previous owner had a few cars and really neglected this one. Really low clicks on it and the interior is mint but the exterior needs some tlc. For starters all the weather striping on the windows is rotting and cracking... what i want to know is were i can get all new seals and were i can get them installed. I am going to call Calgary BMW tomorrow and see what i can get them for from them, maybe possibly a windshield shop as well? the paint is looking a little faded and weathered and i am planing on calling chatelaine auto spa after reading all the good things people say about Renee and her business. there is also some clear coat coming of the passenger side fender which i think i should probably get resprayed before i get the car detailed... any one know any good places? the importer still has the car at the moment but i will get some more pics when i get it in the next couple of days.
Any help would be greatly appreciated guys,

thx

Joe-G
08-17-2010, 12:57 AM
Looks like the front end was repainted?
Anyways, the dealership here is going to charge you an arm and a leg. I cant remember it right now, but theres an online shop that ships to canada and has pretty much everything youd need. Ill try an find it now... They were always mentioned on e46fanatics.

Kittens11
08-17-2010, 01:05 AM
Thx man ya the car was in a collision and the quarter panels were repainted as well as the front bumper.. but the car has 24000k on it and i got a really good deal. My plan is to try and restore here body to its once glory. if you could find that website it would be greatly appreciated Joe!

LEGiiT
08-18-2010, 01:58 PM
bimmer-parts.ca
and for the performance/aesthetics goto horsepowerfreaks.com
also turner motorsports (website) is a really good place