PDA

View Full Version : Road-work around Deerfoot Meadows mall/Southland merge

2EFNFAST
08-17-2010, 01:18 AM
It's becoming a total clusterfvck around there during rush hour. Apparently a dashed line means you can cross it, even if it's the shoulder-lane :rofl:

I've especially been getting a kick out of the right-lane vigilantes who feel the need to drive in the right lane and shoulder lanes at 20kph in order to stop shoulder lane drivers
:rofl:

Calgary drivers at their finest :rofl: :rofl:

BlackArcher101
08-17-2010, 01:22 AM
I've avoided the road now or else I rage out.

Drives me insane how stupid or ignorant people are.

masoncgy
08-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Yeah, what's with that... driving on the shoulder or wherever trying to prevent someone from sneaking by.... that makes me laugh.

Idratherbsidewayz
08-17-2010, 08:51 AM
I was going to post the same thing. Almost saw somebody rip into the sign at deerfoot south and glenmore while attempting a last minute lane change (Got confused by dashed lines). I would have had to pull over and rofl.

My absolute favorite is the people who all of a sudden realize that the shoulder isn't a lane and flip out trying to get back onto the highway.

Without solid lines, nobody has any idea what they're doing. This proves the incompetence of the Driver's Ed program and Defensive Driving in general.

masoncgy
08-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Who takes Driver's Ed when you can obtain your Alberta license here:

http://www.fritolay.com/assets/images/blue/Cracker_Jack_Box.gif

Goodfella
08-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Faced this situation the other evening but diverted before
it was to late and took the southland ramp up and continued
back onto deerfoot south to get bow bottom and avoided gettig robbed 10 minutes of my life :bigpimp:

2EFNFAST
08-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Goodfella
Faced this situation the other evening but diverted before
it was to late and took the southland ramp up and continued
back onto deerfoot south to get bow bottom and avoided gettig robbed 10 minutes of my life :bigpimp:

pfft, the shoulder lane is always flowing, no need to wait in line :rofl:

uptown.
08-17-2010, 03:39 PM
yea i work in deerfoot meadows and everytime im off at 5 i die a little inside

Aleks
08-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

Without solid lines, nobody has any idea what they're doing. This proves the incompetence of the Driver's Ed program and Defensive Driving in general.

This is why when it snows 3 lane roads become 2, 2 lanes become 1 etc :banghead: