PDA

View Full Version : lastest kill.

Ed the SOHC
09-04-2002, 12:43 AM
k, I know i'm an asshole for picking on ricers but hey if you were me wouldn't you?

Anyway, I'm with 3plyguy and we're just leaving his place and going on 68th Street NE and we see this 88-91 civic h/b. It's got an exhaust an it was lowered. As we pull up to the light the car changes lanes so I would line up with him.... sweeeet. I pull up and I see the guy has 2 gauges on his A pillar. I think wtf, is this car f/i'ed??? No time to worry about it cuz' he's already reving on me so I look over and he grins and nods.... so 3plyguy and I knew it was ON!!! Light turns green, I had a really shitty start and he's already ahead of me... oh well... Second gear, I caught up and blew by him... after that we hit the next lights (not even a full block race) and we talked. He's got a zc motor and he asked if I had a turbo... hehehe... :D No :rolleyes:

edit: 3plyguy = ThreePly :banghead:

max_boost
09-04-2002, 12:52 AM
LOL

Revenge is a sweet thing

Especially after all those years of being so slow!

Did you find that Nissan 350Z yet?:thumbsup:

Ed the SOHC
09-04-2002, 12:59 AM
I didn't find a 350z yet... I found a new tibby yesturday and a v6 accord...hehehe :D

ThreePly
09-04-2002, 01:07 AM
I'll definitely admit that the civic totally asked for it. You got a bad start, but when you hit second, it was all over. I guess he didn't see the intercooler in his rear-view...or doesn't know what one looks like.

shadowz
09-04-2002, 03:38 AM
Good stuff

Superesc
09-04-2002, 08:24 AM
Nice "Pick of the day" !!!

boi-alien
09-04-2002, 08:28 AM
hehehe nice kill man nice kill, go BOOST!! =)

LUDELVR
09-04-2002, 08:44 AM
Hey Ed, what color was the car? Who was driving it?? Cuz I raced some guy with a civic hatch the same year and it had gauges and it was red. The guy seemed nice but I never got a chance to talk to him. He was filipino too but had an unbelievably big chico stache and a bandana!! haha, anyway, I'm wondering if it was the same guy.

Voodoo Child
09-04-2002, 08:58 AM
I raced that kid a few months back in the wee hours of the morning on my way out to Bearspaw.
All he saw was JDM taillights.....;) ....and a big Dunk exhuast.
Not too bad though for a hatch.:thumbsup:

VC

Ed the SOHC
09-04-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Hey Ed, what color was the car? Who was driving it?? Cuz I raced some guy with a civic hatch the same year and it had gauges and it was red. The guy seemed nice but I never got a chance to talk to him. He was filipino too but had an unbelievably big chico stache and a bandana!! haha, anyway, I'm wondering if it was the same guy.

that was him...

LUDELVR
09-04-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

that was him...

Yah, I raced that kid when I was N/A and stomped the shit outta it! anyway, nice kid, but that's nothing to be impressed about...now beating an AMG or keeping up with one, there's something to be impressed with!!:confused: :confused: :rofl: :rofl:

Ed the SOHC
09-04-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

...now beating an AMG or keeping up with one, there's something to be impressed with!!:confused: :confused: :rofl: :rofl:

shhhhh....:D

I had a run in with an old impala SS w/ a 350 in it... hehehe. He was surprised.

LUDELVR
09-04-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

shhhhh....:D

I had a run in with an old impala SS w/ a 350 in it... hehehe. He was surprised.

I would be too!!! hahaha, anyway, fuck I seriously have to find an actual wastegate man....I aint going out like dat......I ain't going out like dat.........."I AINT GOING OUT!!!" hahahaha