PDA

View Full Version : Custom Audi?

silver7
08-19-2010, 02:03 PM
So I was thinking of getting a new Audi, but there aren't many options in Calgary...So i was thinking of doing a "Build your own" from Audi Canada website. Has anyone ever done this before?

thanks

gqboy322
08-19-2010, 02:05 PM
just go to audi dealership and tell them what u like and they will build one for u. if they have 1 in the lot then u dont have to wait for a custom order and they usually need about 2 months to build one for u.

Tik-Tok
08-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by silver7
So I was thinking of getting a new Audi, but there aren't many options in Calgary...So i was thinking of doing a "Build your own" from Audi Canada website. Has anyone ever done this before?

thanks

It's the same for any dealership. You can "build your own" online, then print it out. Go to the 2 dealerships in town, and they'll see if they have one similar in stock. If they don't, they will see if any other Audi dealerships in western Canada do, and can get it shipped to them.

If no one has it, as said, you'll be waiting a few months to get it.

Keep in mind, you can get deals on the ones on their lots, and bargain with them. If you order, you'll be paying full MSRP.

ringmaster
08-19-2010, 02:59 PM
I had to build an A5 cause they simply don't stock them.

Tik-Tok
08-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by ringmaster
I had to build an A5 cause they simply don't stock them.

Was that when they first came out or something? Everytime I've been to the dealer in the past year, there's been at least a 1/2 dozen on the lot.

LEGiiT
08-19-2010, 08:18 PM
If you're going for a S4 expect the wait to be 3-4, I would have gotten one but it was too long.

ringmaster
08-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Was that when they first came out or something? Everytime I've been to the dealer in the past year, there's been at least a 1/2 dozen on the lot.

Yea when I was looking there was a few around but they were all either sold or base models :dunno:

Xtrema
08-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Audi rarely stock cars that people really wants to minimize discounts off msrp.

I had to wait 3 mths for my S4.

00redLUDE
08-22-2010, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema
Audi rarely stock cars that people really wants to minimize discounts off msrp.

I had to wait 3 mths for my S4.

Did they move on MSRP for you? Thinking about getting a S4 as well and would like to get an idea of what to expect. Do you have a salesperson you would recommend? Can pm me if you want. Thanks

Zhariak
08-22-2010, 08:27 AM
If you build your own how long does it take for them to get you one?

lol, I bought a vehicle way back fully loaded with an interesting config, said it would take over 8 months to manufactor, or they could instead find one on a lot somewhere in Canada and ship it over (for an extra 2Gs), lol.