PDA

View Full Version : Pre-made bathroom vanities in Calgary?

Mckenzie
08-20-2010, 09:08 AM
So I'm not sure I want to wait for a cabinet maker or pay for one to do the ones going up in my house under reno. Does anyone know a place that has a showroom of bathroom vanities to look at that I can just put together?

I know home depot has some, but was wondering if there are any places with some cooler things.

I've also seen www.soakbath.ca with some nice stuff

Thanks

R-Audi
08-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Depending on your price range.. Ikea actually has some decent ones....

Idratherbsidewayz
08-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Whatever you do, don't get any kind of black granite or black faux-granite countertop on the vanity. It looks like shit unless it's just been cleaned due to the calcium in the water.

2002civic
08-20-2010, 11:19 AM
I think costco sells some, check their website.

mr2mike
08-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Yes Costco does sell some only online.

Or maybe source a cabinet you like and then hit up a counter top place to get something made.

Tomaz
08-20-2010, 12:11 PM
I got mine from Totem...

Mckenzie
08-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. I searched a few of those places and didn't find anything that really caught my eye. I am just going to get the same company doing my kitchen to do all the vanities to keep it consistent through out the house.

Now...to granite or not to granite the bathrooms...hmm...

Tomaz
08-23-2010, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Mckenzie
Thanks for the replies everyone. I searched a few of those places and didn't find anything that really caught my eye. I am just going to get the same company doing my kitchen to do all the vanities to keep it consistent through out the house.

Now...to granite or not to granite the bathrooms...hmm...

Do it! Peer Pressure

2002civic
08-23-2010, 08:43 AM
^^agreed, do it.

Mckenzie
08-23-2010, 08:47 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil: Fuckers... :angel:

Talked about it last night again and I think I might to keep everything consistent. All cabinets in the bathrooms and kitchens will be the same...at least in the master bathroom. Will go nice with the tile shower and heated floors.

Sauna Man
06-22-2012, 10:44 PM
if you are looking for good quality solid wood Vanities with quartz or marble countertops I suggest to check out Beauty Saunas and Baths www.beautysaunasandbaths.com or

www.perfectbath.com

and they ship across Canada