PDA

View Full Version : banks and anti-gambling ?

dandia89
08-21-2010, 08:56 AM
i'm with TD and they won't remove the anti-gambling setting on my VISA and it's pretty annoying since I just want to play some fultilt. My question is what bank isn't retarded and will actually let me play without any huge charges. My friend is from CIBC and he got some huge ass interest charge for putting money in. I asked Scotia Bank and they said they have no idea if they have any restrictions, so I dont want to sign up for another bank and have the same problem.

harv91
08-21-2010, 12:34 PM
go to money mart
buy a prepaid credit card
upload money onto it with cash
then you can use that for online purchases / gambling sites :thumbsup:

2Valve0
08-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by harv91
go to money mart
buy a prepaid credit card
upload money onto it with cash
then you can use that for online purchases / gambling sites :thumbsup:

some prepaid do not allow gambling

gqmw
08-21-2010, 01:14 PM
There are so many deposit options on ftp. There's instadebit (goes straight from bank acct as a debit transaction), entropay or something (basically you transfer money from your visa card onto a virtual visa card on entropay and then the virtual card will work for ftp). Just check out the deposit options, there are many ways to get around it.

Kobe
08-21-2010, 01:17 PM
How much money do u need on tilt? PM me..

Mys73ri0
08-21-2010, 02:54 PM
just so people know, when you pay an online gambling site with your CC it's usually considered a cash advance, not a 'charge' so you're paying a like 24% interest on it the day it happens...

dandia89
08-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by gqmw
There are so many deposit options on ftp. There's instadebit (goes straight from bank acct as a debit transaction), entropay or something (basically you transfer money from your visa card onto a virtual visa card on entropay and then the virtual card will work for ftp). Just check out the deposit options, there are many ways to get around it.

Thanks, I was seldom to check those options just because I thought there would be some huge third party fee. I just did it and no extra charges :D