PDA

View Full Version : Massages?

SkittleFreak
08-22-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm looking for a place to get massages in Calgary. Is there certain places any members here would recommend? Either for singles or couples massages.

turbotrip
08-22-2010, 09:35 PM
sweet spa is pretty good for either singles or couples

orange
08-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
sweet spa is pretty good for either singles or couples

and you know this how?

lellowrx7
08-23-2010, 02:25 AM
eveline charles
best massage ever
period

ExtraSlow
08-23-2010, 06:33 AM
First you need to specify if you are looking for a relaxing massage, therapeutic massage, or happy ending massage.
If you are looking for one, and go to the other, you won't be satisfied. :confused:

I'm still trying to find a new "go-to" therapeutic massage in the north-central or downtown areas. So far, Omega Massage is leading the race, because I like the online booking feature.

j.garner
08-23-2010, 07:50 AM
http://www.omegamassage.ca/therapist.html I went there for a deep tissue massage for a pulled hamstring and it was great.

Dumbass17
08-24-2010, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by lellowrx7
eveline charles
best massage ever
period

is this the place in the NW or is this on crowchild?

i went to some place in the NW, it might've been called Edges or something and it was so good. had a couples mssage there as well and it was pretty romantic...and htey leave you alone to change so if you're quick (which im' sure you are) you can stick it in your gf real quick too :poosie:

Unknown303
08-24-2010, 05:33 AM
I get deep tissue massages at "Bridgeland Sport & Spine". Leanne Owchar is amazing, you'll feel broken when you leave and it's so worth it.

lellowrx7
08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Dumbass17

is this the place in the NW or is this on crowchild?

i went to some place in the NW, it might've been called Edges or something and it was so good. had a couples mssage there as well and it was pretty romantic...and htey leave you alone to change so if you're quick (which im' sure you are) you can stick it in your gf real quick too :poosie:

haha i dunno about all that
but i know theres a few in calgary
and they give the best therapeutic massages ever for only 110$
after seeing this thread i may even go get one this week
rx7 seats get uncomfy gotta relax a lil :rolleyes: