PDA

View Full Version : FS: TOKINA AT-X 124 AF PRO DX (12-24 f/4) - NIKON MOUNT

HiSpec
08-23-2010, 11:14 AM
I have a Tokina 12-24mm, constant aperture of f/4 wide angle lens for Nikon DX body for sale.

Quoted from Tokina website:

The all-new AT-X 124 AF PRO DX lens is Tokina’s first lens designed for use exclusively on Canon and Nikon Digital SLR cameras having an APS-C sized sensor.

This lens gives the Digital Photographer an ultra wide-angle zoom lens that has the equivalent of an 18-36mm zoom range on a 35mm
film camera while maintaining a bright constant aperture of f/4.

Professional Features:

Non-rotating 77mm filter threads mean special effect filters will not change when the lens’ focus is changed. Tokina recommends using HOYA PRO 1 Series low profile filters with the AT-X 124 PRO DX.

Fast internal focusing with Tokina’s One-Touch focus clutch mechanism allows the lens to AF focus faster and switching between auto and manual focus is as easy as snapping the focus ring back and forth.

2 sharp-cut aspherical elements accurately correct aspherical aberration usually associated with ultra-wide angle lenses.

Bright, constant f/4 aperture allows plenty of light to enter the camera for shooting in a wide variety of photographic situations.

Chrome plated brass mount plate and all-metal zoom unit can stand up to regular use while advanced polycarbonate outer lens barrels reduce the weight of the lens, making it a pleasure to carry.

I used it once for a trip last year and since it's been in my bag. So looking to free up some funds.

The lens is in mint condition aside from a little scuff mark from placing on rough surface during hiking. It comes with a everything from factory plus a sky filter.

Asking $500 OBO, motivated to sell!!!

HiSpec
08-25-2010, 05:57 PM
sold