PDA

View Full Version : Astra Alloys

playerz69
09-04-2002, 05:04 AM
Ive got an Astra Mk11 and ned to kno wot size alloys i can put on without n e moddifications to the arches or the bodywork does ne 1 kno?? is 16" to big with kno modds to the bodywork???

Cheers

:hitit:

:guns:

Redlyne_mr2
09-04-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by playerz69
Ive got an Astra Mk11 and ned to kno wot size alloys i can put on without n e moddifications to the arches or the bodywork does ne 1 kno?? is 16" to big with kno modds to the bodywork???

Cheers

:hitit:

:guns:
first question what the hell is an astra?

cocoabrova
09-04-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
first question what the hell is an astra?
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say this person is from England, where they have the Opel Astra's. They are the same car as those older Pontiac Lemans and Asuna something or other (late 80's-early 90's??). They came in a funny-looking HB or a 4-door sedan.
Now to answer your ? wot size were youthinking of going with? I think 16" rims would work in the front, but you'd prolly have to roll the rear lips and cut out the splash guards. Or just don't drop it as much in the rear, if you're planning on getting it lowered... :thumbsup:

MrX
09-05-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

They are the same car as those older Pontiac Lemans and Asuna something or other (late 80's-early 90's??). They came in a funny-looking HB or a 4-door sedan.

Do you know where i can find more info on the american versions of the Astra?? I wanna find one for meself.:thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
09-05-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say this person is from England, where they have the Opel Astra's. They are the same car as those older Pontiac Lemans and Asuna something or other (late 80's-early 90's??). They came in a funny-looking HB or a 4-door sedan.
Now to answer your ? wot size were youthinking of going with? I think 16" rims would work in the front, but you'd prolly have to roll the rear lips and cut out the splash guards. Or just don't drop it as much in the rear, if you're planning on getting it lowered... :thumbsup:
sweet theres a turbocharged one all done up in edmonton

4wheeldrift
09-06-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by MrX

Do you know where i can find more info on the american versions of the Astra?? I wanna find one for meself.:thumbsup:

http://www.jade.dti.ne.jp/~fsuzuki/ASTRA/index-e.html

Might try here first.