PDA

View Full Version : CAR BROKEN INTO! McCall Golf Course Aug 25/2010 Details Inside

krazykhoja
08-25-2010, 10:10 PM
This is a long shot but I hope someone can help me out. My car was broken into at McCall Lake Golf Course today between 315pm-845pm today Wed Aug 25/2010. I came back to find the doors unlocked (I had locked them) and the glovebox pried open (but still locked).

I have filed a report with the golf course and tried with the police but the station was closed for claims at 7pm so I will go back in the morning at 8am and make my claim.

Stolen was: 30GB White Ipod Video, Perry Ellis Silver watch, Silver Ben Moss Bracelet (the last two have sentimental value). Also stolen was a pair of grey dress pants and a white golf polo. If anybody knows of anyone that maybe mentioned they are selling the above items please let me know!

Any help is appreciated!! THank you all!

You can send me a PM with any details and I will keep constantly checking.

Ruggzy_McTuggz
08-26-2010, 12:32 AM
The watch wasn't working, and your Ipod had Cindy Lauper's greatest hits. Totally not worth my time...

All kidding aside, I hope you find the guilty party and drag them behind your car for a quarter mile on a gravel road.

malbadon
08-26-2010, 10:07 PM
That's lame dude, was there this morning.
They have signs there for a reason and sadly the reason is because that place is a nest of theft with absolutely zero security and an apparent zero concern from the staff there to do anything about it.
It sucks.

krazykhoja
08-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by malbadon
That's lame dude, was there this morning.
They have signs there for a reason and sadly the reason is because that place is a nest of theft with absolutely zero security and an apparent zero concern from the staff there to do anything about it.
It sucks.

Yup I remember seeing the signs, still dont think it would have been difficult for the course to put up a few cameras to deter this type of thing. I'll know in the future to never keep anything in the car now and keep it with me on the course. Hopefully it stops happening, because its a shitty thing I wouldn't wish on anyone.

If anyone sees anything posted on kijiji or craiglist etc let me know...thanks!!