PDA

View Full Version : 4 year old licks used condom...

LadyLuck
08-26-2010, 09:49 AM
found in a hotel room...:barf: :barf: :barf:

Boy Blistered After Licking Used Condom, Grandma Says...

ATLANTA — A Georgia woman said a weekend outing turned into a horrifying experience when her young grandson developed blisters after he found a used condom in their hotel room and put it in his mouth, myFOXdfw.com reported.

According to Carmen Jones, the incident happened on Aug. 1 at the Wyndham Gardens hotel in downtown Atlanta, where she had taken the boy and his cousin for a weekend of family fun.

Jones said at first glance room 329 looked perfectly clean, except that there was no soap and no towels.

The next morning, Jones said, she awoke to a horrifying scene.

"When I looked at my grandson, he had a used condom all down his throat — his tongue in it everything. And there was semen in the condom," she said.

Jones immediately took the condom out of the boy's mouth and called hotel management., she said.

Days later the child developed a fever, Jones said.

"That's when I had seen the open blisters inside of his mouth, inside of the bottom lip, all on his tongue," Jones said.

The boy is being tested for STDs and HIV but Jones' attorney said the family is awaiting the results before deciding how to proceed.

LINK (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,600229,00.html)

Kloubek
08-26-2010, 09:50 AM
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Reading that made me cringe.

GQBalla
08-26-2010, 09:52 AM
thats fucken ill

almerick
08-26-2010, 09:55 AM
And there goes my breakfast :barf:

cdnsir
08-26-2010, 09:59 AM
STD's from contact with bodily fluids on the rubber... maybe. But I thought it was nearly impossible to get HIV like this because the virus can't survive outside of the body?

EK 2.0
08-26-2010, 10:02 AM
ewww...where do you find something like this??:barf:

J.M.
08-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Saw this on WSHH, fucking gross for sure!:barf:

[Yu]
08-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by cdnsir
STD's from contact with bodily fluids on the rubber... maybe. But I thought it was nearly impossible to get HIV like this because the virus can't survive outside of the body?

If I remember correctly from school, HIV virus can live on the surface of something like a table for 7 days before it dies.

Tarrantula
08-26-2010, 10:28 AM
Yup. Thats gross.

Who the fuck sticks shit like that in their mouth? Must be a dumb fucking kid.

GOnSHO
08-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Tarrantula
Yup. Thats gross.

Who the fuck sticks shit like that in their mouth? Must be a dumb fucking kid.

hahah!! hes 4... did your parents tell you what a condom was when you were 4?? :dunno:

still fucking gross!!

Jeremiah
08-26-2010, 10:40 AM
WOW

Lawsuit!

ercchry
08-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by GOnSHO

hahah!! hes 4... did your parents tell you what a condom was when you were 4?? :dunno:

still fucking gross!!

nope... but i do remember the commercials that told me not to stick it in my mouth...

vyl5Mwr84MA

ps: good thing a rubber was used for that sexual encounter though :rofl:

beyond_ban
08-26-2010, 11:08 AM
That is dis-fucking-gusting. At 4 years old the kid is definitely not the one to blame...

shynepho
08-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by ercchry

nope... but i do remember the commercials that told me not to stick it in my mouth...

vyl5Mwr84MA

ps: good thing a rubber was used for that sexual encounter though :rofl:

that commercial is classic

GOnSHO
08-26-2010, 11:13 AM
they dont even play that anymore!! but i love that commercial!!

i dont think thats been on air at all in the last 4 years.. kids these days have never seen that

JRSC00LUDE
08-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Gross. Kid's likely got herpes or something now....oh well, that lawsuit put in a trust fund will buy a lot of valtrex and disposable girlfriends I suppose.

1slw4dr
08-26-2010, 11:20 AM
wow that commercial is mega old!

Kloubek
08-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by [Yu]

If I remember correctly from school, HIV virus can live on the surface of something like a table for 7 days before it dies.

Actually, under "ideal" circumstances (which do not really exists outside a lab), it has been known to last up to two weeks. But even still, it has to come into contact with the bloodstream to infect someone.

Besides this, the symptoms the child experienced are not at all HIV symptoms. I hope I didn't miss anything in my read, but I'm guessing the kid had a reaction to the latex, based on the symptoms. I'm hoping that is all it is.

Either way - law suit for SURE. I would be furious.

Xtrema
08-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Fuck, can't you wait AFTER lunch to post this?

Type_S1
08-26-2010, 11:36 AM
:barf:

LadyLuck
08-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema
Fuck, can't you wait AFTER lunch to post this?

Sorry...I posted it after Breakfast :D

Poor kid tho...his first STD and he never even got laid lol

Twin_Cam_Turbo
08-26-2010, 11:42 AM
:thumbsdow :barf:

kvg
08-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Don't front, It was grandma's. She gave him the DRD(Dennis Rodman Disease).:thumbsup:

Despair*
08-26-2010, 12:56 PM
disgusting... time for a lawsuit

Tarrantula
08-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by GOnSHO

still fucking gross!!

I wasnt sheltered. I knew about all the birds and the bee's at an early age.

Its why im such a pimp now! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ericchoweg
08-26-2010, 01:02 PM
so gross

Quiet10
08-26-2010, 01:03 PM
:barf:

jazzyb
08-26-2010, 01:14 PM
disgusting, absolutly sad and disgusting.

But that said, HIV does not survive outside the body, it takes only 30seconds even in a condom for HIV to be ineffective.

Also saliva has enzymes which kill the HIV virus before it can enter the body.

thats why oral sex is regarded as HIV safe sex.

also chances of other things are pretty slim

MR_PIMP
08-26-2010, 01:24 PM
:barf: That's nassssstttyyy but the ad is great ")

Chester
08-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Terrible, I will admit when I read this "When I looked at my grandson, he had a used condom all down his throat — his tongue in it everything. And there was semen in the condom," she said, I burst out laughing:rofl:

swak
08-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Geeeeezzzzuuuussss christ.. I wish I didn't read that now.. And I do indeed miss that commercial..

They probably don't play it now tho as the blue furry dude could possibly offend someone.

RY213
08-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Imagine that kid being an adult and trying to explain to girls how he got herpes. Nobody would believe him lol.

TurboMedic
08-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by [Yu]

No...HIV requires ideal conditions to survive (hence its not a major threat to someone in my line of work), nearly direct blood to blood contact. The contraction rate for HIV through regular contact is something like 0.3%, so a minimal risk. Virtually impossible to contract HIV from a found used condom. Hepatitis on the other hand, is a virus that will survive on sufaces despite being dried for 4-7 days. It also has a much higher transmission rate, in the 30%'s because of this. I think you may have just gotten the two mixed up

D. Dub
08-26-2010, 04:20 PM
What a great scam. No jury in the US could rule against them.

Why would the kid have blisters in his mouth from this? Unless he's allergic to latex? Or allergic to semen?

beyond_ban
08-26-2010, 04:25 PM
^ Well, they must have had the condom and i am sure it has been taken for evidence. I would say it all depends on who's DNA is in side the condom.

mucat
08-27-2010, 01:03 AM
That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, vesivius, salacious, outrageous!

thecitizen
08-27-2010, 01:58 AM
This is the work of scam artists.

EDIT: Oops, beat me to it, i guess!

Originally posted by D. Dub
What a great scam. No jury in the US could rule against them.

Why would the kid have blisters in his mouth from this? Unless he's allergic to latex? Or allergic to semen?

thecitizen
08-27-2010, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by D. Dub

and THIS THIS THIS.

What a scam. I would hope that Wyndam has lawyers for this kind of shit.

Suey
08-27-2010, 04:15 AM
wow... thats so fricking grosss :barf: :barf: :barf:

SCHIDER23
08-27-2010, 04:54 AM
:barf: :barf:

WhippWhapp
08-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by thecitizen

and THIS THIS THIS.

What a scam. I would hope that Wyndam has lawyers for this kind of shit.

My first thought was bullshit as well...

clem24
09-22-2010, 02:43 PM
UPDATE:

To all you people who thinks this was a scam, the kid has herpes now.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/24737167/detail.html

Granted half the population already has HPV 1 which is what it seems like this kid has? But still, fucking :barf: :barf: :barf:

Guillermo
09-22-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by clem24
UPDATE:

Granted half the population already has HPV 1 which is what it seems like this kid has? But still, fucking :barf: :barf: :barf:

Either that, or they are just really good scammers. :rofl:

derpderp
09-23-2010, 01:32 AM

ndhal417
09-23-2010, 02:16 AM
^ Hotels in Atlanta

jaysas_63
09-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by jazzyb
disgusting, absolutly sad and disgusting.

But that said, HIV does not survive outside the body, it takes only 30seconds even in a condom for HIV to be ineffective.

Also saliva has enzymes which kill the HIV virus before it can enter the body.

thats why oral sex is regarded as HIV safe sex.

also chances of other things are pretty slim

oral sex is HIV safe?? not quite, ppl with HIV are in high risk populations, usually with other STI's; like type II HSV, or syphilis, both of which give rise to lesions, and breaks in the skin which can exponentially increase your risk for HIV infection with oral exposure to the virus

take home message: dont let a hooker blow you worry free ;)

Originally posted by clem24
UPDATE:

HSV 1, and its more like 80 percent of the population...IMO this whole this is being blown a little out of proportion, when u stay in a hotel room you should be vigilant, and not let ur half retarded 4 year old stick whatever he can find in his mouth...but i really wouldnt expect more from parents who are not showing there 4 year old son affection anymore cuz he has a cold sore:rofl:

jazzyb
09-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Ask your doctor mate.

Originally posted by jaysas_63

oral sex is HIV safe?? not quite, ppl with HIV are in high risk populations, usually with other STI's; like type II HSV, or syphilis, both of which give rise to lesions, and breaks in the skin which can exponentially increase your risk for HIV infection with oral exposure to the virus

take home message: dont let a hooker blow you worry free ;)

HSV 1, and its more like 80 percent of the population...IMO this whole this is being blown a little out of proportion, when u stay in a hotel room you should be vigilant, and not let ur half retarded 4 year old stick whatever he can find in his mouth

jaysas_63
09-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by jazzyb
Ask your doctor mate.

ill be a primary care physician in a years time

M.alex
09-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Groooooss, but stupid to sue. The parents/grandparents should have been watching what the 4yr old was doing.

When I was 4 or 5 we were in Hawaii and my mom turned her back on me for like 5seocnds ... somehow I managed to wander off into the hotel pool and almost drowned ... she didn't sue them for not having lifeguards, or safety nets or something around the pool, she was just pissed with herself for being inattentive, even for just a few seconds.

Guillermo
09-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by jaysas_63

ill be a primary care physician in a years time

Did they stop teaching MDs grammar and spelling?

jaysas_63
09-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Guillermo

Did they stop teaching MDs grammar and spelling?

ya....about the same time they stopped teaching em differential equations, and quantum mechanics :rofl:

Mar
09-23-2010, 02:43 PM
I'd be more inclined to think the blisters probably came from whichever cleaner she soaked the kid's mouth in afterwards without reading the labels. And then tried to blame it on the condom. I don't know of a lot of STD (or any?) that can be transmitted directly from sperm to mouth. Maybe there are some, I just can't think of any. :dunno: Herpes would need contact with the actual sores right?

K3RMiTdot
09-23-2010, 02:46 PM
THATS SOO GROSS XD