PDA

View Full Version : Need Beyond csi for vandalism help.

Adrenaline101
08-26-2010, 06:30 PM
So long story short I kicked my roommate to the curb for owing me money, never cleaning up after himself and his friends and keeping me up every night.
I told him to be out by today and leave the key.
I come home and syrup and god knows what else has been poured all over my bed and clothes ( its sunk through my bed all the way)
He/They locked his old room and crawled out a window after covering the bed he abandoned there in god knows what.
And theres no key.

He refuses to admit anything and I have a phone number texting me admitting to me all this stuff and mocking me and threatening me..

Any idea if you can come up with something from a cell number? Or fuck. just spam the shit out of it

403-324-1067, its not the ex roommates cell i know that.
his is 403-540-6004. Enjoy

calgary403
08-26-2010, 06:58 PM
http://www.phone-number-genie.com/trace-results.html?phone=4033241067

Adrenaline101
08-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Lol, so Im getting texted from a landline now am I

kamakurakid
08-26-2010, 07:00 PM
Walk away. The fight is not worth the ball cancer.

Adrenaline101
08-26-2010, 07:02 PM
just not such a fan of having to get a new bed and locks thanks to some idiot.

Zewind
08-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Small claims court - did he sign a rental agreement?

You can look into the Alberta Landlord tenant act to see what you can do.

rob the knob
08-26-2010, 07:21 PM
telephone the police.

vandalism or domestic violence if you engage in relationship claim to police

ricosuave
08-26-2010, 08:47 PM
I'd even consider moving yourself.

sounds like the douche is a real nut job, you dont need the hassle

but if you have some proof, call the cops

2Valve0
08-26-2010, 09:10 PM
I'd beat the shit out of the guy and hang him from a window....but that's me....

You don't seem as upset as I would be in the situation so I suggest you just walk away or talk to the police. Show them the text messages and explain the story...hopefully you took pictures or have not cleaned anything and everything is documented...he should be getting a call or visit from police soon.

Do you know where he works?

psycoticclown
08-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Definitely call the police like everybody else has. You have proof that he threatened you, it should be an open and shut case as far as them laying charges on.

My friends uncle got 2 years in prison because of that actually. Customer didn't pay him so he left a message threatening them. Got charged and convicted. So yea, the police will help in this situation.

calgary403
08-26-2010, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by psycoticclown
Definitely call the police like everybody else has. You have proof that he threatened you, it should be an open and shut case as far as them laying charges on.

My friends uncle got 2 years in prison because of that actually. Customer didn't pay him so he left a message threatening them. Got charged and convicted. So yea, the police will help in this situation.

Two years for uttering threats? He should have just killed him I'm sure he would have gotten less time.

HyperZell
08-27-2010, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by calgary403

Two years for uttering threats? He should have just killed him I'm sure he would have gotten less time.

I lol'ed at this and then felt depressed.

Spoons
08-27-2010, 12:46 PM
I'd do a little research before you go anything legal.

From the wording in your post OP, it sounds as though you didn't give him a notice of eviction?

How long did you give him? Was it all in writing? Etc. Do a little homework and make sure he can't come right back around on you.

codetrap
08-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
I'd do a little research before you go anything legal.

From the wording in your post OP, it sounds as though you didn't give him a notice of eviction?

How long did you give him? Was it all in writing? Etc. Do a little homework and make sure he can't come right back around on you.

What does one have to do with the other? Just because I got my ass evicted doesn't give me the right to destroy the place on the way out.

odin7
08-27-2010, 02:04 PM
nvm

Spoons
08-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by codetrap

What does one have to do with the other? Just because I got my ass evicted doesn't give me the right to destroy the place on the way out.

I completely agree, but the justice system can be fucked, especially with small cases like this.

CUG
08-27-2010, 02:47 PM
What's his name?

JRSC00LUDE
08-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Oh my god, I would weep for the future of anyone that did that to me. What a prick.