View Full Version : FS: 93 red nissan 240sx convertible

bsurge
08-28-2010, 02:00 PM
93 nissan 240sx convertible.
red exterior
black and grey interior
manual
97000 km

i am selling my nissan 240sx convertible. it is a one of a kind highly modified 240sx. dyno tuned to 422 wheel horse power on high boost. full suspension including all adjustable arms and coilovers. brake upgrade, built engine with custom turbo system, tune-able ecu and fuel system. upgraded drivetrain. complete interior restoration including 4 point roll bar, racing seats and harnesses and new black apholstry. top has been refinished. staggered wheels. freshly painted 350z red with front lip and full silvia aero kit.

this 240sx is a rare car that has been tastefully modified and is very fast and very fun to drive. it gets lots of attention and has been modified with high quality parts. appraised value of the car as of 2010 is $38,400 for insurance purposes and covers all parts required to build the car to this level. all tuning was done by myself and lawrence at calgary autoworks. 350whp at low boost setting on the street daily driven. i can provide a full list of modifications, pictures, videos, dyno graphs and apraisal documents to interested buyers.

asking $17,500. price is obo. interested in trading only for a 93+ mk4 toyota supra. 6 speed, twin turbo only. will add cash on my end for a lhd car. will consider jdm mk4 cars.

i can be reached through pm or by email at
[email protected]