PDA

View Full Version : Why do you key other peoples cars....

M3STIMini
12-23-2003, 04:11 PM
I would like to know why / if any of you key other peoples cars... Do you think its cool? you think it makes you less jealous?

bitches keyed my M3....

carmex
12-23-2003, 04:20 PM
I think it's the 13 year olds that go out with their buddies, get drunk for the first time and then get rowdy, I think it's usually one of those no motive type of situations.

DUBBED
12-23-2003, 04:24 PM
I've never keyed a car in my life. I think it's cus I know if somone did it to me I would cry like a little bitch and run to my mommy.

redx2nv
12-23-2003, 04:24 PM
yes, that is one reason why. keying a car is just a way to ruin your entire paintjob within seconds.

Another is just justice, a buddy of mine was xmas shopping at west ed when some asshole in a truck backed into his car with a trailer hitch and destroyed his front bumper and the guy didnt even move up after he did it.

Buddy got a nice long scratch on his doors after that(note, i wasnt there or did it at all so dont give me heat).

syeve
12-23-2003, 04:28 PM
As I've stated before, keying a car is one of the lowest things that someone could do. Mark my words, if I EVER caught someone keying a car (regardless if it's mine) I would take pleasure in "detaining" them until the cops come, or I'm bored of kicking the shit out of the bastard. Im willing to take the battery charges in stride.:D

M3STIMini
12-23-2003, 04:30 PM
I'm talking unprovoked keying though. Just park and come back with my car keyed. I thought it was jealousy.

DUBBED
12-23-2003, 04:35 PM
could be art

Super_Geo
12-23-2003, 04:35 PM
It's jealousy. The "oh why is my dad an alcoholic and why doesn't the welfare cheques buy me a nice car."

Or the punk teenagers with a silver spoon so far up their ass that it's poking a hole in their throat who've lived such an uneventful life that being a punk is the only way to add suspense and drama to their life.

My $0.02.

C4S
12-23-2003, 04:57 PM
:( :(

I got 3 ! 3 "key-cut" on my car this yr ... :( ( mall, and safeway)

I rember I did the same stupid once, when I was .. 8 or 9 yr old ? when I was in HK. I don't know why I did that ..but .. when I saw many cars parked together ..and somehow .. I did key few cars ..but I am still regarding now .. :( :(

If I see any kid try to key on someone car, for sure I will stop them ! that is damn evil ! :whipped:

3G
12-23-2003, 05:26 PM
My friends ex-gf keyed his car when he dumped her hahaha. He mopped her face and made her pay to fix it!

switch
12-23-2003, 05:31 PM
I have no idea, but its makes me paranoid every time I drive into a parking lot.

Boostn
12-23-2003, 05:59 PM
I treat everyone elses car like I do my own, with respect. Some of these punks have no understanding of this concept. They should be taught a lesson.....:guns:

EstoMax
12-23-2003, 06:16 PM
main reason from what i have seen (from people at school):
Jealousy (many nice cars have gotten keyed at my school)
Personality of driver (the driver is a cocky bastid etc.)

and i agree that keying is gay..
if their car didnt do nufin to u, then you shouldnt do nothing to it.

max

ninspeed
12-23-2003, 06:50 PM
i keyed a BMW once.... it was at bucks auto..... then i relived my self in it..... just as the guy was taking it to the crusher thing...

fast_cars
12-23-2003, 07:07 PM
^^LOL
i know...
keying is like the fucking worst thing anyone could do!
small scratch ruins the whole freakin thing!!
i hate those ppl..
i dont care whatever the fuck reason is for keying the car!!

Khyron
12-23-2003, 08:35 PM
It's dangerous too. There's a lot of people now that would seriously injure someone for keying. I know for a fact I would break bones and relish it. I'd go harder on a keyer than a stereo thief, thats for sure.

Khyron

OPGForce
12-23-2003, 09:36 PM
Keying in GHEY! Some bastard punk kids keyed their initials on my GF's hood. Now we will have to repaint the hood. :thumbsdow

fast_cars
12-23-2003, 09:38 PM
^^ that fucking sucks!!
i hate when that happens
and yea for sure i wouldnt let the fuckin keyers go...
i would so fucking mess them up!

Moe Man
12-23-2003, 10:27 PM
when my sis just baught her car 2002 civic the first day she took it to school it got keyed on the spoyler fuck assholes

redline should post about this he got the longest keyed car i have ever seen :guns:

FiveFreshFish
12-23-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
I'd go harder on a keyer than a stereo thief, thats for sure.

:werd:

Strange as it may sound, but I have more respect for the car stereo thief than the keying bastard.

The thief will profit from stealing my stereo, but the keyer is a two-bit vandal who achieves nothing and is no further ahead.

Note: I do not condone stealing car stereos.

flizzy home daw
12-23-2003, 11:19 PM
yeah.. I would open a can on someone who keyed my car.... ... I know I got really pissed when these kids pissed on my car... f-ing assholes..... thats why theres a dent in the front bumper now;)

girlRACER
12-23-2003, 11:24 PM
When I was 6 I inscribed my name on my parent's benz with a rock. I thought it added a nice personal touch to it and that they wouldn't notice.

But I would never key anyone's car regardless of what they did to me. I know how it feels so I wouldn't inflict that kind of damage on anyone.

I remember once in high school there was this person who was an acquantance of mine and he had such attitude so I asked him "why are you so cocky?" Next thing I knew my tercel had been keyed all around...it cost $1200 to paint. I hate thugs like that :banghead: :guns:

99328i
12-23-2003, 11:42 PM
keying sucks...

GTS Jeff
12-23-2003, 11:47 PM
i keyed my minivan lots

SoSlowDx
12-24-2003, 01:32 AM
B/c they're jealous and also fucking pricks...

our brand new civic was keyed from the fender to the back of the car when we parked it at Market Mall never going there again...oh well :guns:

girlRACER
12-24-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx
B/c they're jealous and also fucking pricks...

our brand new civic was keyed from the fender to the back of the car when we parked it at Market Mall never going there again...oh well :guns:

The Civic seems to be a magnet for getting keyed. I know so many people with civics that get keyed :confused: :dunno:

redline_13000
12-24-2003, 03:43 AM
Some punks at school keyed the side of my jimmy from the back fender to the front fender...way to deep to buff out i had to get it all repainted...No one has balls to do it when im around, instead while they know im in class....jealousy I tell ya:thumbsdow

Melinda
12-24-2003, 10:42 AM
I dont know how many of you have seen my car, but there is a HUGE key mark on the rear fender...it was done when the previous owner had it in chicago...the groove from it is sooo deep and sooo obvious but she never got it fixed so that's taken its toll not only on the pain, but the whole car :thumbsdow There's no reason for me to fix it, she's hur tthe car all over, but man does keying look ugly :( I'd hurt someone if I saw then doing it too

ZMan2k2
12-24-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Boostn
I treat everyone elses car like I do my own, with respect. Some of these punks have no understanding of this concept. They should be taught a lesson.....:guns:

:werd: I get super-pissed when some soccer-mom parks her SUV so damn close to my car, that I can barely get in. But I would never key someone's car. If I had the chance, I would talk, rather loudly, to the person who parked so close to me, but key their land-yacht, nah. Be a man, and suck it up. There are plenty of a$$holes in the world, you just happened to have one park next to you. But I do leave a nasty note if they leave a mark on the side of my car. :D