PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tires & other stuff

clem24
08-30-2010, 01:26 PM
OK I should've posted this a while ago but I am just a lazy ass. Some left over stuff from my 2. Anyway here goes:

1 set of 4 Hankook Ventus RS-2 tires mounted on '93+ rims. Fronts are 195/50 and rears are 205/50. I had to go narrower as these were the only sizes available for the RS2. They've seen 2 track days. Tons of tread left and would also make a great street tire. They grip like mad, even in the wet (I know cause one of those track days were in the wet!). I think I paid about $700 for the tires, $450 for the rims, and another $150 to mount (cause they were special tires or something - bastards at Kal). Anyway, I'll let them go for $650. I can also part out *IF* you can find some that wants the other.

1 leather steering wheel from a USDM 1994 with a blown airbag. This is a fantastic wheel with a very fat rim. I loved this wheel to death. The airbag blew along a pretty good seam, so it's not very noticeable. The only thing you'd have to do is rewire your horn button. $100.

1 set of Catz 4300k hi-lo HID set. This is probably one of the finest HID kits ever made. It's got all Japanese components (I think ballasts are by Panasonic). Great color rendition. These worked great in the Bosch H4 housings. Unlike the majority of H4 kits, they come with reflector and end shields so as not to blind others. Combined with the H4 housings, cut off is VERY sharp. I bought this for something stupid like $600. I'll sell here for $125. These have been taken off the market when they deemed HIDs were illegal in the US and Catz, being a reputable company, recalled them.