PDA

View Full Version : spring classes?

sandman
12-23-2003, 07:29 PM
a few classes like biol233 are full right now that i wanted to take
where does it say which ones i can jus take in spring or summer so that in winter im not behind??
thanx

YCB
12-23-2003, 07:34 PM
keep checking cuz some people don't have the marks to continue to bio 233. 100% sure u can take this in the summer.. not spring because in the spring 231 will be offered..

but just keep checking

sandman
12-23-2003, 07:50 PM
yea im hoping ill cathc it when its open,
but jus in case

Weapon_R
12-23-2003, 08:17 PM
The spring/summer calender should be available at the registrars office. Spring courses are awesome!

Gainsbarre
12-23-2003, 09:09 PM
You can see the courses being offered right now for the upcoming spring/summer 2004 session. There's a big bulletin board on the first floor of the Education block for "Special Session" notices, between "Smash Hit Subs" and the link that leads to the Education tower. It's right across the staircase that leads to and from the second and third floors.

They post several drafts of the upcoming spring/summer sessions there, starting with the first draft in early November of each year.

I'm not holding my breath for a hard copy of the spring/summer 2004 timetable. They didn't publish the master timetable for fall 2003/winter 2004, because they "didn't have the class scheduling" done in time. :bullshit:

D'z Nutz
12-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
The spring/summer calender should be available at the registrars office. Spring courses are awesome!

Are you sure about that? I thought the official timetable doesn't come out until around Feb? Someone was saying the second draft is out now.