PDA

View Full Version : What should I do regarding accident?

spikerS
08-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Here goes:

As some of you know, I was involved in a traffic accident last Tuesday (week ago). I was taken from the scene by ambulance to the hospital. My parents picked up my truck from the scene and got it home.

Now, my problem is, I can't get ahold of the investigating officer. He is from district 5, and I have tried to call him multiple times, and left 4 voice mails for him. I have not heard a peep from him at all. I need to get case numbers and file a report for the accident I would imagine.

So, what do I do now? Obviously he is doing other things, and probably busy, but how long should I be waiting here? What are my options? What would Jesus do?

Twin_Cam_Turbo
08-31-2010, 01:49 PM
Might be best to go into the District 5 main office and speak to someone and get their opinions.

AndyL
08-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Yeah, you'll probably have to camp out at the district office; speak to the desk sarge - he should be able to get you copies of the needed documents.

BTW - don't forget to submit the million dollar beyond movers bill ;)

CUG
08-31-2010, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by spikers
Here goes:

As some of you know, I was involved in a traffic accident last Tuesday (week ago). I was taken from the scene by ambulance to the hospital. My parents picked up my truck from the scene and got it home.

Now, my problem is, I can't get ahold of the investigating officer. He is from district 5, and I have tried to call him multiple times, and left 4 voice mails for him. I have not heard a peep from him at all. I need to get case numbers and file a report for the accident I would imagine.

So, what do I do now? Obviously he is doing other things, and probably busy, but how long should I be waiting here? What are my options? What would Jesus do? Not kidding at all here: Be the biggest fucking menace in the world. You can possibly get your case number by phoning the district office, too. Be on his case. Email the shit out of him.

JustGo
08-31-2010, 02:20 PM
Go to the 5 District office... tell them what happened, they'll need date, time and location of the accident in order to search it on the system, then they should be able to at least give you the case number.

Unfortunately, only the investigating officer will be able to give you the necessary paperwork, because he probably filled out the forms by hand if he did it on scene, so only he will have the copies of it.

Kennyredline
08-31-2010, 04:47 PM
Since Jesus forgives everyone, he would forgive you for driving a truck, then he would tell you to go to the District 5 office and tell your story.:thumbsup:

ryder_23
08-31-2010, 04:58 PM
He just might not be working. Forget what kind of shift rotation cps is on now, but he might be on quite the stint off.

popoykid_jdm
08-31-2010, 05:29 PM
just go to district office give them your DL they be able to find your file.

spikerS
09-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23
He just might not be working. Forget what kind of shift rotation cps is on now, but he might be on quite the stint off.

nope, he is working, and have verified his shifts. he is just refusing to return my calls.

FraserB
09-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Go and raise shit in the district office, talk to the sergeant. Keep emailing him and calling him, you are bound to catch him in the office sooner or later. I would try earlier in the day or mid afternoon if he is working days.