PDA

View Full Version : shout out!

OG*crxboi
08-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Ok this is a shout out to a member on here. This guy is basically like a golden member to help out other honda tuners in need of anything cause that's what he likes to do. He is a guru with his knowledge and wisdom. he can tell you what you need how it needs to be done and what is beyond that. He can get you any part you basically need over night from japan. "You like my pun I just added ? Haha " no he can get you whatever simple part to something big for your project next day from honda with prices any shop in calgary can't even touch. Did I say there oem?

His name is Dieter, his account name is Deetz on here msg him he is your guy to go to when in need ! His services cannot be beat . He's a great and courteous guy as well.

911fever
09-01-2010, 01:25 PM
thanks for the update, would read again

Unknown303
09-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by OG*crxboi
Ok this is a shout out to a member on here. This guy is basically like a golden member to help out other honda tuners in need of anything cause that's what he likes to do. He is a guru with his knowledge and wisdom. he can tell you what you need how it needs to be done and what is beyond that. He can get you any part you basically need over night from japan. "You like my pun I just added ? Haha " no he can get you whatever simple part to something big for your project next day from honda with prices any shop in calgary can't even touch. Did I say there oem?

His name is Dieter, his account name is Deetz on here msg him he is your guy to go to when in need ! His services cannot be beat . He's a great and courteous guy as well.

If he's so great why don't you marry him.

mo_money2supe
09-01-2010, 01:34 PM
He works over at Silverhill Acura at the parts counter, hence why he can get all the parts for cheap. Still, I agree with the OP, awesome guy!

Degrassi_Wheels
09-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Bookmarked.

mantis_si
09-02-2010, 08:05 PM
yes yes ++ for Deetz!! Awesome guy

mugensix
09-03-2010, 06:43 PM
i bought oem bolts and shit for my suspension from him, cool guy

Sorath
09-03-2010, 06:53 PM
dieter is the mang

jdmgt
09-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe
He works over at Silverhill Acura at the parts counter, hence why he can get all the parts for cheap. Still, I agree with the OP, awesome guy!

He doesn't work at Silverhill anymore,