PDA

View Full Version : Tall clothes in calgary

TravisD62
09-01-2010, 12:54 PM
hey guys, apparently i`ve finally reached the point of being a freak. i for the life of me can`t find a single shirt or pair of jeans anymore. anyone have any suggestions where to lookÉ i went to crossiron and chinook yesterday and came up with nothing, used to always get my clothes from mexx, but there sizing changed and all their shirts are shorter, jeans i could go to buffalo, 1850 or underground but couldn`t find ANYTHING yesterday. i`m going insane, i`m 6`7 235lbs and not fat enough to shop and any of the big and tall stores. i`ve tried almost every one with no luck. any help would be awesome. thanks!

chkolny541
09-01-2010, 06:26 PM
6 ' 5" here, i dont have an issue with shirts really, but pants fucking SUCK to find, if tried that "big and tall" place but that only really caters to the insanely huge ppl, ie 40"+ waists. Ive found some good jeans before in calvin klein in cross iron, they had a few sizes to try on for me and the pair i chose fit great!

Stephen81
09-01-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm 6'5, 210...been picking up jeans from American Eagle Outfitters for the last couple years...you can get 36" inseam online only but they're decently priced and quality is good. Shirts are tough, unless you're looking at dress shirts I got nothing for ya