PDA

View Full Version : Integra Tire / Integron Auto Centre

Masked Bandit
09-03-2010, 07:58 AM
So are these guys basically the same shop with two departments or something? They're in Douglasglen and pretty much right beside each other. I've heard good things about Integra Tire before on here but it seems location specific. Does anyone have any experience with this place?

My regular mechanic retired a couple of years ago and I'm in search of a new "regular guy". I work down here in Douglasglen so location is consideration. Any other suggestions in this area? I don't need specialty work, just general repairs & maintenance.

nissanK
09-03-2010, 08:50 AM
This is the only shop I've been taking my vehicle for the past 6 years.The owner (Wes) keeps a tight leash on his mechanics and always supervises his shop, unlike most owners that don't know what's happening behind the door. Plus he'll give you a straight up quote, no BS.

I've never had a complaint or bad experience with this shop. Grade A place for general maintenance.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

adam c
09-03-2010, 09:10 AM
I tried getting service from Integra tire on Macleod a couple times but both times no one ever got back to me, not impressed since it would have been about 4000 in their pockets but oh well, can't say anything about the one in Douglasglen