PDA

View Full Version : No Corkage at Met Grill

luckylager
09-07-2010, 07:35 PM
I heard that Metropolitan Grill in Mount Royal Village has no corkage on Wednesdays now but can't find anything online. Anyone got the lowdown because that would be a sweet deal

you&me
09-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Metropolitan Grill
880 16th Ave SW
(403) 802-2393

:dunno:

luckylager
09-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Thanks tips.

I just called them and in fact it is true. That's a sweet deal. Can't go tonight, but I have a bottle at home that could be on deck in the next couple of weeks :thumbsup:

you&me
09-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by luckylager
Thanks tips.

I just called them and in fact it is true. That's a sweet deal. Can't go tonight, but I have a bottle at home that could be on deck in the next couple of weeks :thumbsup:

Don't "tips" me for your own laziness.

If you took as much time to google and call the Met yourself as you did posting this thread, you would've had your answer.

I swear, Beyond must be the why-do-it-myself-if-I-can instead-ask-someone-else-to-do-it-for-me capital of the internet.

n1zm0
09-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by you&me

If you took as much time to google and call the Met yourself as you did posting this thread, you would've had your answer.

I swear, Beyond must be the why-do-it-myself-if-I-can instead-ask-someone-else-to-do-it-for-me capital of the internet.

c'mon dont be so harsh on him, what do you expect from someone who says theyre from Joyzeyyyyyyy *fist-pump*

jazzyb
09-08-2010, 12:33 PM

cool boi

davidI
09-08-2010, 09:28 PM

Yea, but had he done that I would never have known that there was no corkage fee on Wednesdays!