PDA

View Full Version : Wicked guys at Auto Spa in Airdrie!!!

tirebob
09-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Hey everyone,

Just trying to pass along a referrence for an Auto Detailing company in Airdrie my wife took our MDX too. My wife randomly called from a flyer we received as our family MDX was as dirty as can be! We have 2 kids and spills etc happen and I am embarrassed to admit that we hadn't had the car cleaned in a long time, so it was pretty brutal!

They got her in right away, gave her a ride home before they started, and went to work. In the end they cleaned and detailed the interior, shampoo, got in all the smallest cracks, treated the leather seats, shampoo'd the engine, everything! After they were done they picked her back up from the house and everything... On top of the awesome service, the price they did for my wife (without me being involved to keep them honest lol) was really reasonable!

I was actually impressed enough that I went in to thank the guy and got talking to him. He is a new business and is looking for work and says that if you mention you are from any of the car clubs and forums, he will most definitely cut some extra deals!

If you are in Airdrie or are willing to make the 20 minute drive, give him a call! I was more than happy with his service...

Eric @ Auto Spa Carwash and Detailing
403.909.WASH(9274)

:thumbsup: