PDA

View Full Version : animal cruelty ?

CHICHARITZHI
09-09-2010, 07:26 PM
i wonder if this pet is illegal to own..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLz8RK4teHM

jaylees
09-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Cue 4chan............... 3 2 1

frizzlefry
09-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Not the pet, the owners. These fish will eat. Does not make them illegal. I'm sure there is many a toy poodle that would make a gory scene when it kills a frog.

CHICHARITZHI
09-09-2010, 07:40 PM
where i could buy it ?

CHICHARITZHI
09-09-2010, 07:42 PM
i found one in petland but its not for sell..

mac70135
09-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Disgusting video...How are people entertained by this shit? Sick fucks.

Jetta-2.0
09-10-2010, 12:36 AM
u guys know this is nature right? not that they can do this to the frog or not but yeah its a dog eat dog world :drama:

maxomilll
09-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Jetta-2.0
u guys know this is nature right? not that they can do this to the frog or not but yeah its a dog eat dog world :drama:

atleast in nature the frogs got some what of a chance.

...but I'm not gonna lie, when I was a kid I would catch frogs then shoot them out of my slingshot at various objects.

Jetta-2.0
09-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by maxomilll

FOOOD CHAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

st184
09-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by maxomilll

...but I'm not gonna lie, when I was a kid I would catch frogs then shoot them out of my slingshot at various objects.

Agreed

jazzyb
09-10-2010, 02:18 PM

shit, fish tanks and man made confined areas are nature? I'm been going to the wrong parks!

Unknown303
09-10-2010, 03:33 PM
I'm all for animals eating each other in the wild. But I'm not the biggest fan of owning a pet so you can feed it other live animals. Those guys also sound way to amused by the whole thing, like they are some bad ass gangsters and the frog disrespected their mother or something. :drama:

Feruk
09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
I'm all for animals eating each other in the wild. But I'm not the biggest fan of owning a pet so you can feed it other live animals. Those guys also sound way to amused by the whole thing, like they are some bad ass gangsters and the frog disrespected their mother or something. :drama:

What about feeding a snake a live mouse? I don't see how it's really any different.

Uncle Flappy
09-10-2010, 03:51 PM
I have a shoal of piranha's and I feed them mostly diced up raw shrimp. When I leave on weekends I will put feeder fish in the tank, but I would never put a frog in there. Usually when I get back most of the feeders will be gone.

Jetta-2.0
09-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Uncle Flappy
I have a shoal of piranha's and I feed them mostly diced up raw shrimp. When I leave on weekends I will put feeder fish in the tank, but I would never put a frog in there. Usually when I get back most of the feeders will be gone.

so feeder fish is ok but a feeder frog isnt? hahaha

Uncle Flappy
09-10-2010, 04:26 PM

so feeder fish is ok but a feeder frog isnt? hahaha

Frog's are very messy and take a long time to die which is cruel. The feeder fish are basically a one gulper. This way they eat when they are hungry. The killing is relatively quick.

ekguy
09-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Meh other than the frog having no chance I don't see this as very cruel. It's just piranhas doing what piranhas do best.

tobypaddock
09-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
Meh other than the frog having no chance I don't see this as very cruel. It's just piranhas doing what piranhas do best.

so by that logic, if you were to get locked up in a small glass room with a brock lesnar-esque rapist, and he raped the shit out of you, it wouldnt be cruel? becuase thats what rapists do best?

ekguy
09-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by tobypaddock

so by that logic, if you were to get locked up in a small glass room with a brock lesnar-esque rapist, and he raped the shit out of you, it wouldnt be cruel? becuase thats what rapists do best?

I guess that's a very good point. But let's not forget that frogs are animals that are preyed upon by many other animals higher in the food chain.

If it wasn't these fish then it would of been some other type of animal near in the future.

tobypaddock
09-10-2010, 05:09 PM
^^^^^^^^
it might have been killed later on by another animal, or the frog could have died by natural causes - who knows :dunno:
all i know is that it had ZERO chance of dying from natural causes after being put in that tank - to me, being set up for certain death is definitely a form of cruelty

5hift
09-10-2010, 05:42 PM
If you guys think this is cruel, I`d hate for you to see what happens to millions of frogs in labs around the worlds.

At least here the frog does die fairly quickly. Regularly animals including frogs have lengthy anesthetic free vivisection done to them for various experiments. This is nothing compared to the horrors people induce on animals.

C_Dave45
09-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303

So what should they feed them....pizza?? :rolleyes: So as long as someone isn't entertained...is THAT okay? Oh wait..no, as long as the animal has a fighting chance...is THAT okay? Oh wait..no having them as a PET and feeding them their natural diet is wrong...Yes because nature is SO much LESS cruel:

0jbFpQe271Y

God....all the whining about animals...
THEY'RE FUCKING ANIMALS....THEY'RE PART OF A FOOD CHAIN!!!!!!!

Pahnda
09-10-2010, 07:36 PM
The fact that they fed it to the piranhas is perfectly fine.

The fact that they talk like a bunch douchebags is annoying.

maxomilll
09-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

So what should they feed them....pizza?? :rolleyes: So as long as someone isn't entertained...is THAT okay? Oh wait..no, as long as the animal has a fighting chance...is THAT okay? Oh wait..no having them as a PET and feeding them their natural diet is wrong...Yes because nature is SO much LESS cruel:

0jbFpQe271Y

God....all the whining about animals...
THEY'RE FUCKING ANIMALS....THEY'RE PART OF A FOOD CHAIN!!!!!!!

naa dood. All the above is fine. Im extremely entertained by your National Geographic post. It is the cruel intent behind there actions that makes this video slightly on the disturbing side. I'm sure if there was no audio, people reactions would be ''WOW SHIT LOOK AT THE PIRAŅAS GO!'' Wild animals kill for the sake of surviving, not with the underlying intent to just murderously kill without reason.
Snakes are generally feed pre dead frozen mice.
And man. Your an animal and part of the food chain. I bet you'd be pissed if a superior being feed you to a bunch O tigers in a cage or some shiiiiiitttttt :whipped: :poosie: :poosie: :nut:

tobypaddock
09-10-2010, 08:39 PM
^^^^^^:werd:

i have no problem with wild animals being attacked by other wild animals, thats real life - but when its done in captivity its a different story