PDA

View Full Version : Rant of the night

nickyh
09-10-2010, 09:42 PM
To the subaru racing the lambo up Bow Trail Friday night after 9pm you are a Fu€%ing moron!

Next time, take it to the track where you won't take out innocent people. You don't deserve your license.

<end rant>

Oh, for those reading, the lambo lost (blue one).

drewb
09-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Message to subaru driver only?

So it's ok to streetrace if you have a lambo?:dunno:

these threads are pointless :whocares:

nickyh
09-10-2010, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by drewb
Message to subaru driver only?

So it's ok to streetrace if you have a lambo?:dunno:

these threads are pointless :whocares: [/QUOTE

Ok, the lambo driver is a moron too. Happy?

I'm pissed because I was getting ready to merge as they raced up, so I give a fuck. It would be a different story if they had slammed into the stalled vehicle on the side of the road and someone was killed.

drewb
09-10-2010, 10:08 PM
:drama:

kolumbo69
09-10-2010, 10:10 PM
what color and year was the subaru? really only a few around putting alot of power down

AE92_TreunoSC
09-10-2010, 10:10 PM
You got anger issues if you're still angry over something stupid like that.

nickyh
09-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by kolumbo69
what color and year was the subaru? really only a few around putting alot of power down

Grey, Sti, could not tell the year though, but it sounded like it was heavily modded.

nickyh
09-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
You got anger issues if you're still angry over something stupid like that.

That's not the point. There's a proper place to test out your power, and a public road is not it.

I'll be sure to reach and find someone who can help me out :thumbsup:

luxor
09-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Sorry good sir, that was me and my grandpa (he owns the Subaru). My grandpa had an emergency situation with his dentures and he didn't know where the closest 24 hour denture clinic was so I told him to follow me. We were NOT racing!

psycoticclown
09-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Sounds like a legit rant, all street racing does is give all owners of modded cars a bad name. Definitely take it to the track.

LEGiiT
09-11-2010, 01:04 AM
You're right about street racing being wrong, but it is too be expected that you will encounter a couple idiots in your life time... it's apart of what you signed up for when you got your license (figuratively) and there's nothing you can do about it. Although, you should get over it pretty quick, because who knows how many stupid decisions you could have made in rage on the trip back home.

Also, nothing is more fun than racing on the streets, it's the heat of just randomly pulling up beside a nice car and revvin' it... to a lot of people the track isn't enough, as if it is too controlled of an environment, get where I'm coming from?

Lastly, does it have anything to do with the thought of 'Those F%CKING RICH FUCKERS THINKING THEY CAN DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT BECAUSE....." that this rant is coming from?

Liam.

cloud7
09-11-2010, 04:51 PM
I agree... they should definitely take it to the track. It is very sad that people that are already racing at the track will have no place to race after next year, and some will likely take it to the street to race.

T-Dubbs
09-11-2010, 04:58 PM
props to the lambo eathing subie:thumbsup:

Kloubek
09-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by kolumbo69

Uh.... there are TONS of STI's putting a lot of power down.

PD77
09-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

Uh.... there are TONS of STI's putting a lot of power down.

Not the power needed to spank a Lambo though.