PDA

View Full Version : Need help to buy from Impact auto auction

Calgary88
09-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Looking to buy a small car from Impact auto auction.

Need someone to have a dealer license to buy from there.

Do you guys know anyone will do the job? Please recommend.

Thanks

:poosie:

G-ZUS
09-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Calgary88
Looking to buy a small car from Impact auto auction.

Need someone to have a dealer license to buy from there.

Do you guys know anyone will do the job? Please recommend.

Thanks

:poosie:

You don't need a dealer license but membership is $200. Everything goes for top dollar there

Jetta-2.0
09-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS

You don't need a dealer license but membership is $200. Everything goes for top dollar there

not really top dollar, depends on how much u really want the car, but there are alot of dunb asses there they bet at every car that comes by and they raise the price then they back out, its really dumb.

I dont want to be rude but mostly the african/black people that bid on every thing and mess the bidding up, theres a guy that bought a 2001 pathfinder there once for 6.5 gs and the damn thing was smashed from the front and was a salvage tittle. It really only depends if u bid smart, my dad bought a jetta once and that became my first car, and he got it for 75 bucks with the fee and every thing, i spent like 1200 on it and then sold it for $$3200

and OP u dont need a dealer to buy u a car from there only a member ship like G-zus said

Calgary88
09-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Good info

Thank you, guys.:thumbsup:

NZClaybuster
11-02-2010, 04:50 PM
There are several auctions to buy cars from , Why buy a broken one to start with.

toastgremlin
11-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by NZClaybuster
There are several auctions to buy cars from , Why buy a broken one to start with. I assume the idea in this case is that you can get a pretty nice discount on a car if you don't care about exterior damage.

I've heard of some guys picking up hail-damaged RX-8s, Boxsters, whatever and turning them into caged track rats. The mods can't possibly depreciate the value of a cosmetically-totalled car, and it's not like the exterior appearance matters if you're going to go racing with it.