PDA

View Full Version : Great experience at Chatelaine Auto Spa!

B18C
09-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Really impressed with Renee's professionalism and prices!

I had to get the front bumper on my C350 3M'd again after wife scuffed it in a parking lot. While I was there I decided to get an exterior wash, clay bar, power polish and wax.

Brought the car in at 4:30 in the afternoon and was able to pick it up the same night at around 9pm which was great.

The 3M looked great. No bubbling or anything like that.

The exterior detail was excellent. Paint look brand new again. Granted the car is only a year and a half old but it's amazing what a good polish can do even to a newer car.

I'd definitely bring my car back there again when I need to get it detailed.

coop3rr
09-17-2010, 09:40 PM
just gotta bring it in so i can replace the yellow hood and fenders :P

inline6turbo
09-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words Archie!! So nice in fact I'll even let the error in my company name slip haha

I look forward to working with you again in the future :D

Modelexis
09-18-2010, 01:53 PM
This thread is missing something, can't quite put my finger on it....

:D

Sugarphreak
09-18-2010, 02:32 PM

copynpaste
09-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Hey Chantelane im looking to get my bumper touched up and filled in can you provide me a rough quote? I emailed you thx

7thgenvic
09-21-2010, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by copynpaste
Hey Chantelane im looking to get my bumper touched up and filled in can you provide me a rough quote? I emailed you thx

I really really really need to get my car in before winter. ERRRGGGGG.

pizdets17
09-23-2010, 09:51 PM
I really need to get my car polished but need a new front bumper first because of all the rock chips from a winter two years ago.. As soon as I can find a deal on one you're my next call lol.

Originally posted by inline6turbo
Thanks so much for the kind words Archie!! So nice in fact I'll even let the error in my company name slip haha

I look forward to working with you again in the future :D