PDA

View Full Version : Course registration problem (UofC)

gyu
09-11-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm trying to register for a course that someone just dropped out of (finally!), but there is no 'select class' button :dunno:
I click the lecture number button and see that there is 1 spot open, and all the other info about the course but again no 'select class' button.
Anyone know the reason? It was a restricted class but restrictions has lifted for almost 2 months now, and I meet all the prerequisites. Even if I did not meet the prerequisites there should still be a select class button... :confused:

happygirl
09-11-2010, 06:57 PM
just logged in and my student centre has the button to select class. maybe a glitch that happens momentarily when a class is no longer full

gyu
09-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Seems it is just this one class, I've checked with other classes and the ones I have checked has the 'select class' button. The winter term for this class seems to have the button missing now too, it was there before since I managed to get it into my cart but that one is still restricted.

gyu
09-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Now it's closed WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF :banghead:

jmintz
09-12-2010, 11:21 PM
lol classes open all the time during first week, you just gotta snipe it when its ready. keep checking and you'll get it eventually. my uni career is based off of sniping classes.

nagooro
09-12-2010, 11:26 PM
I always just type in the 5(?) digit number for the class code. Hasn't given me any issues yet.