PDA

View Full Version : World Idol.

Zephyr
12-25-2003, 10:28 PM
Wow, I'm actually watching this. Now it's the battle of the countries, talent style.

I can't believe this stuff is still dragging on, and in January the states is going to have American Idol 3..................:banghead:

max_boost
12-25-2003, 10:34 PM
Why watch?! Kelly Clarkson is going to win anyway!!! The Americans always win!!! :thumbsup:

Zephyr
12-25-2003, 10:35 PM
and maybe the canadians come in second? or austrailians? the australian singer looks like a woman.....a fat headed woman..

djfob
12-25-2003, 10:37 PM
I just hate how they milk these thing. These shows are just getting so dry now.

pinoyhero
12-26-2003, 12:26 AM
That was pretty crappy, I think the afro will take it, if not kelly clarkson.

sandman
12-26-2003, 03:34 AM
:thumbsdow
the whole things jus gone overboard IMO

rogue
12-26-2003, 03:43 AM
the american judge is a dumbass and the american arrogance shines through yet again.:eek:

pinoyhero
12-26-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by rogue
the american judge is a dumbass and the american arrogance shines through yet again.:eek:

I though the Canadian judge was also a jackass.

Zephyr
12-26-2003, 02:49 PM

http://69.56.235.42/forums/images/smilies/usa.gif

rogue
12-26-2003, 05:21 PM
i am sorry but i back the americans every time but he is just a total ass. The american judge said our singer was mediocre and when the dumbass canadian judge replicated his feeling about kelly the american dug into him and then said all the other singers were donkeys to horses and she is the horse. THE OTHER SINGERS DIDNT EVEN PERFORM YET. What an assssssssss.:drama: :guns:

Zephyr
12-26-2003, 05:39 PM
i am sorry but i back the americans every time but he is just a total ass. The american judge said our singer was mediocre and when the dumbass canadian judge replicated his feeling about kelly the american dug into him and then said all the other singers were donkeys to horses and she is the horse. THE OTHER SINGERS DIDNT EVEN PERFORM YET. What an assssssssss.:drama: :guns:

the canadian dude did kinda suck.......... well i cant do better but compared to others he did sucked

///M3
12-26-2003, 06:09 PM
i hate kelly, shes a chubby biatch who makes remixes out of other ppls songs:nut:

rogue
12-26-2003, 07:34 PM
he didnt suck compared to the others the american BITCH judge was the only one to put him down. AMERICAN ARROGANCE this is why people hate americans. I try to defend them but they just do stupid stupid shit so screw em.

ACS-e36
12-27-2003, 01:43 AM
polland = BITCH

Zephyr
12-27-2003, 01:53 AM
he didnt suck compared to the others the american BITCH judge was the only one to put him down. AMERICAN ARROGANCE this is why people hate americans. I try to defend them but they just do stupid stupid shit so screw em.

not all americans r like that u know. its people like you that create so much friction between nations. if i acted like you then i assume that everyone on this forum plays hockey.

rogue
12-27-2003, 02:10 AM
actually i am not usually like this but i am seeing way to much arrogance and i am getting annoyed and losing my patience. I still stand by america on some of their views and decisions but on a case by case basis americans are dumbasses and i can say that i have been to 15 states met many americans and took part in exchanges. They know NOTHING about the rest of the world they DO NOT care to learn about the rest of the world and they think they are BETTER then the rest of the world. I also took part in exchanges with the British and they are very knowlegdable about world events and the rest of the world and cultures which leads me to believe that on a whole americans are stupid.:eek: :D

max_boost
12-27-2003, 03:15 AM
I don't know about the other contestants but I don't think Ryan Malcolm is that great of a singer.......:dunno:

ZorroAMG
12-27-2003, 03:36 AM
The last guy, the one that sang the U2 song, beautiful day was the best hands down..it is too bad he looks, as one of the judges said, like a Hobbit.

He killed EVERY performance there, including that NO talent Kelly Clarkson...

What sucked was the Arabic chick from Jordan, everyone else sang in english including poland and sweden etc, but she sand Arabic so no one will really vote for her as they don't understand the style of vocalisation required. She sang quite well but I am one of the few that would know good arabic from bad...embarassing for those of us from the Middle East, why not just suck it up and sing like the rest so you at least have a chance?

method
12-27-2003, 01:38 PM
the arabic girl was good.

best looking chick, even with the extra meat on her lol :poosie:

I thought that polish chick's head was on a hinge or something... biggest mouth ever.

Zephyr
12-27-2003, 02:17 PM
actually i am not usually like this but i am seeing way to much arrogance and i am getting annoyed and losing my patience. I still stand by america on some of their views and decisions but on a case by case basis americans are dumbasses and i can say that i have been to 15 states met many americans and took part in exchanges. They know NOTHING about the rest of the world they DO NOT care to learn about the rest of the world and they think they are BETTER then the rest of the world. I also took part in exchanges with the British and they are very knowlegdable about world events and the rest of the world and cultures which leads me to believe that on a whole americans are stupid.:eek: :D

u need to visit states in the union that actually are part of the modern world........ did u go to montana? lousiana? or any of those "hill billy yeeehaawww im gonna marry my cousin" states? you cant assume that one single group of people are all dumb, if you do, ur no different from racists groups that believe that a certain type is all bad because they met a few ppl from that group.

Open your eyes, there really isn't a "true American" america is mixed with EVERYTHING, thus to call them all dumb, means ur calling everyone else dumb as well..

http://69.56.235.42/forums/images/smilies/usa.gif

rogue
12-27-2003, 02:55 PM
i have been to the redneck states and they know more about their neighbors then the rest (they do border us and they are pretty much american albertans.) Alberta has one of the largest dual citizen american/canadian populations in canada and most are from Montana,idaho and washington. I have been to michigan, new york, hawaii (doesnt count everyone there is canadian) and many more and that is what i serve my bases on. I know not ALL americans are ignorant and arrogant assholes but for the most part they dont know or care about other countries. I am not basing this on those canadian comedy shows that go to the states and show how stupid they are because you can pick edit the crap out of that till you find the idiots but even Leno shows how stupid they are. Why would you want to SHOWOFF your own countries ignorance. Ahhh just gets annoying sometimes but i would still support and back our Americans brothers even if i am encountering some sibling rivlry right now. :thumbsup: I dont mind being the smarter one of the 2 :D :bigpimp: :rofl:

Zephyr
12-27-2003, 03:22 PM
also remember Simon Cowell may be the american judge, but he is a British citizen and part of a british recording company

rage2
12-27-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
He killed EVERY performance there, including that NO talent Kelly Clarkson...
Kenny Clarkson no talent? Please... she has a killer voice. I will say though that the Canadian judge was right, her high high notes are screamed out, even though it DOES sound natural, it looks like she's in pain hitting those high notes. She does work the mic well to cover the fact that she's screaming hard.

(Yes I watched World Idol too lol!)

method
12-27-2003, 05:13 PM
why do you think she takes the mic so far away? because she can't belt out those notes without 'shouting' them. she's still incredibly good, but her attitude was all "I've already won.. blah blah"

fucking simon cowell is a characature of himself... everyone's just waiting for the next snide remark he'll make. I couldn't take anything he says seriously. He's just trying too hard to fit the mold he's created for himself.

Canadian judge should have told him that :D
besides the fact that it's blatently obvious that the simon guy picked kelly because he wants to bang her rotten.

and how!

ZorroAMG
12-27-2003, 06:09 PM
Ok, she does have some talent, but the fact that she is the first American Idol winner does not mean she will actually go on to be any kind of a real pop icon with the likes of MJ, Madonna or even Justin, Britney or Christina. She steals most of her physical appearance style from other pop sensations, her vocal style is forced and she is doing a terrible impersonation of any black female r&b singer with all her fake trills, but what do I know?

Ryan Malcom has more skill in his glasses than she does in her whole body...sorry to say...and I still say the best was the last dude (finland, norway? can't remember)...

illeagle
12-27-2003, 06:15 PM
i think the Canadian idol blows goats.. I never even knew there was such thing as world idol, till now, hehe oops:banghead:

rogue
12-27-2003, 07:12 PM
i am not saying she has no talent she is great but to dismiss everyone else as donkeys is just plain old ignorant. He is British which makes it worse because the dumbass americans picked a british citizen to be the american judge :confused: ah well i cant sing worth shit so they are all good although the polish chick freaked me out jumping everywhere.:nut:

rio_rex
12-27-2003, 09:26 PM
Is it just me, or do most of the guys on any of those idol shows seem kinda gay?? Maby there just metro's, lol.....:dunno:

Zephyr
12-27-2003, 09:36 PM
i am not saying she has no talent she is great but to dismiss everyone else as donkeys is just plain old ignorant. He is British which makes it worse because the dumbass americans picked a british citizen to be the american judge :confused: ah well i cant sing worth shit so they are all good although the polish chick freaked me out jumping everywhere.:nut:

nah, FOX just picked Simon as a puppet to please the media, supposidly he was asked to act like that just to grab some attention. if you do watch the shows before the american idol shows start, it is rather funny what he says to the people who try out for the spot of american idol..

rogue
12-27-2003, 10:57 PM
i actually dont watch tv much my family made me watch it. I dont like people that act like jackasses and even if it is a gimmick why would someone wanna come accross like an asshole? It pisses me off so i will not watch it again SIMON = :guns:

K271
12-28-2003, 03:10 AM
No matter, all these contestants have no true musical talent. Their voices are undeveloped, they can't hold a pitch to save their lives, they don't understand breath control, and their diction is terrible. Give it a year and you'll never hear about them again.

A_3
12-29-2003, 02:22 PM
The whole things a joke anyways, it's not world idol, it's the world vs. America idol, and do you really think Kelly won't win, every American will vote for her, it should have been a world vote where you could not vote for your own country to make it fair. The REAL world idol will be the one that goes up against Kelly, probably Hobbit Boy he was awesome.

szw
12-30-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by A_3
The whole things a joke anyways, it's not world idol, it's the world vs. America idol, and do you really think Kelly won't win, every American will vote for her, it should have been a world vote where you could not vote for your own country to make it fair. The REAL world idol will be the one that goes up against Kelly, probably Hobbit Boy he was awesome.

I think it is that way. I only watched 5 minutes of the show, but the host was saying we couldn't vote for our own idol, it was up to how many votes we got around the world.

Redlyne_mr2
12-30-2003, 10:14 AM
Ryan Malcome is a no talent homo, he won in the same way our federal elections are won..by the number of votes due to the fact that he's from Ontario and all that really matters in an election is Ontarios votes because they have all the numbers. That dude who sang that U2 song was by far the best, and that Canadian judge someone needs to kick him out of there. His comments are arrogant rude and worst of all they make no sense. The only worse judge is that polish fag who reads his insults off of a piece of paper while struggling with his english. That Nirvana performance also kicked ass but that kind of music doesnt belong there

Mckenzie
12-30-2003, 12:07 PM
Ryan Malcolm is a cocky little wimp. I lost all respect for him after I read an interview in a magazine over the XMAS break (Macleans I think). He is so insecure and he seriously thinks his shit doesn't stink. The whole article he bitched and whined and complained about everything from Candaian idol to World Idol to the judges to his face not being on the cover of the TV guides and so on. He did not once express his gratitude for being chosen winner by the entire country. The person who did the interview and wrote the article even kept going on about how whiney and bitchy he was. The writer even suggested that he needs to develop some thicker skin. I dont care for his singing either...:thumbsdow

I hope all of the other talented contestants can out perform our Canadian Idol.

:nut:

Fuji
12-30-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Ok, she does have some talent, but the fact that she is the first American Idol winner does not mean she will actually go on to be any kind of a real pop icon with the likes of MJ, Madonna or even Justin, Britney or Christina. She steals most of her physical appearance style from other pop sensations, her vocal style is forced and she is doing a terrible impersonation of any black female r&b singer with all her fake trills, but what do I know?

Ryan Malcom has more skill in his glasses than she does in her whole body...sorry to say...and I still say the best was the last dude (finland, norway? can't remember)...

You love Ryan Malcolm???:rofl: joking

Anyways Clarkson sucks, but the Ryan malcolm sucks more. He has no talent and is fashionably inept, the other dude was way better - the guy from Calgary who should have won

rogue
12-31-2003, 01:43 AM
allright it is agreed the show sucks the judges suck and the whole damn show sucks :D . I AGREE but kelly can be cute for a chubb.

BigBanana
12-31-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by A_3

Maybe not!! People are not allowed to vote for their own country.. Regardless of whether or not Kelly Clarkson is best.. I want someone else to win!! Ruben should be up there!!:)

BigBanana
12-31-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by A_3

KELSTAR
12-31-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by BigBanana

Maybe not! Americans can't vote for their own country.. It is one of the rules that people can't vote for their own idol.

SwitchBlade
12-31-2003, 05:05 PM
^^^^ Sucks to be the China or India (are china or india in this show?), or any of the other countries that are contributing and have large population.

Zephyr
01-02-2004, 12:00 AM
wow america didnt win....

Redlyne_mr2
01-02-2004, 12:03 AM
Who won? Hehe of course america didnt win Zephyr, almost the entire world other than the brits dislike the US...no offense dude

A_3
01-02-2004, 12:05 AM
The Hobbit... he was the best competitor... Kurt Nielson i think his name is, good for him!:thumbsup: You could tell Kelly was pretty shocked by the outcome, she thought she had it won the entire time.

Zephyr
01-02-2004, 12:14 AM
kurt has an awesome voice. and kelly is just eye candy IMO she was cute today's episode

rogue
01-02-2004, 12:16 AM
where was kurt from

j_gor78
01-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Norway...he totaly deserved it...he is a great singer!!

ZorroAMG
01-02-2004, 12:31 AM
I called it from the beginning...I knew he'd win...kelly is such a hoe bag...everyone else had fun tonight she looked like she ate a shit sandwich...

GO KURT!! Idol of the world and middle earth haha

Spoolin16PSI
01-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Kell Clarkson= :hitit:

-250-
01-03-2004, 12:08 PM
Kelly was UBER cocky and every time Kurt came first over her, she would get a gleam and face that showed mega disrespect.

I hope that Kurt goes on to do well.

I almost fainted when i heard him sing, i was like who changed to much music, he sung EXACTLY like Bono sp?.

As for India and China, they did not participate in naming an idol for there country, thus world idol only counted the contestants that won for their own indivudual idol series.

Ruben should have been there, for the record, kelly= not so hot.

I've seen way hotter girls Downtown then kelly is. :guns: :thumbsdow

sexualbanana
01-04-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by A_3
The Hobbit... he was the best competitor... Kurt Nielson i think his name is, good for him!:thumbsup: You could tell Kelly was pretty shocked by the outcome, she thought she had it won the entire time.

He sings good, but he looks like a hobbit. :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly, when he smiles I don't know whether to call an orthodontist or kick a field goal. :rofl:

Ferio_vti
01-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

He sings good, but he looks like a hobbit. :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly, when he smiles I don't know whether to call an orthodontist or kick a field goal. :rofl:

Yah, one of the judges actually called him a Hobbit.
But who cares what he looks like, he's a great singer. Onces he starts making a name for himself and some good bling, he can get his teeth fixed.