PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Murphy at SAIT

CMW403
09-14-2010, 10:06 PM
anyone going to this on thursday? should be awesome, charlie's sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pcouft2Qt8&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8mMPsKPocI&feature=fvst

Mostwanted
09-14-2010, 10:09 PM
would it be a free show? o for sait students only

LUDELVR
09-14-2010, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Mostwanted
would it be a free show? o for sait students only

Na, you have to buy tickets and it's open to the public. I have my tickets already! Do you think you can take photos at these things? I went to Russell Peters but was way too hammered to operate a camera and coudn't remember if people were taking photos!

turbotrip
09-14-2010, 11:05 PM
where do u get tickets

GTI1671
09-15-2010, 12:57 AM
he did a bruce lee cross kick to rick james.

CMW403
09-15-2010, 08:02 AM
Buy tickets at ticketmaster, $34 each.
I'm going with a couple of my cousins, should be a blast.

CMW403
09-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Na, you have to buy tickets and it's open to the public. I have my tickets already! Do you think you can take photos at these things? I went to Russell Peters but was way too hammered to operate a camera and coudn't remember if people were taking photos!

I went to trailer park boys at sait and took pics and vids with my blackberry. I don't know if it was just because no one saw me or if its actually allowed. You should call sait.

AaronK
09-15-2010, 10:56 AM
I think I might go, havent been to SAIT since I grad'd

LUDELVR
09-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Fuck that was good, but a few fucking idiots pretty much gave Calary a bad name! :thumbsdow

One fucking guy was blatantly filming with his camera phone and was told off by Charlie and then a group of idiots who took it amongst themselves to continue to chat, scream out and interupt the build up to his jokes where Charlie once again had to lay the smack down!

Fucking 18 year olds with their first beers I tells ya!!! Back in my day...

Anyways, brilliant show, although I'm not too sure if I liked the first guy better!

Who else caught the show? I was at the first one.

aget
09-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Ya, I was at the firt show too. Charlie owned that guy filming the show and the guy who kept yelling out "Buck Nasty"... "What you think this is a strip club mother fucker?". hahaha

Ya, the opener was awesome :thumbsup: Freeze love I think was his name.

But man, the host was fucking brutal!!! Not sure why he even bothered to try and tell jokes.

LadyLuck
09-18-2010, 12:54 AM

LUDELVR
09-18-2010, 01:44 AM
Were you the hottie runing back and forth dressed all in black because if you were, dayum!!! You would have stolen the show if you didn't looked so stressed out!!!

Originally posted by LadyLuck
I run all of the shows at the Gateway.
Thanks to those who came out, hope you guys had an awesome time.

Charlie stuck around during the second show and sold some books and DVD's, he did an autography signing session afterwards so I hope some of you guys got to meet him.

He's gotta be one of the nicest guys I've worked with recently....

There are certain shows that we don't allow and video or photography, reason being is that the Artist requests it as it may be a high end show and they dont want their material posted all over the internet.

Speaking of Trailer Park Boys, Randy and Lahey will be at the Gate on Wednesday September 29th.

LadyLuck
09-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Were you the hottie runing back and forth dressed all in black because if you were, dayum!!! You would have stolen the show if you didn't looked so stressed out!!!

Hahaha, yes that was me...I don't usually stress that much but its been one hell of a week and im running on nearly 100 hours..

Im typing this from the gateway right now lol, so thank you for that :)

Cheers!

4lti
09-18-2010, 03:36 AM
You would have stolen the show if you didn't looked so stressed out!!!

Sllliiiick game buddy!
:rofl::rofl:

LUDELVR
09-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by 4lti

Sllliiiick game buddy!
:rofl::rofl:

You should see me in the sack! :devil:

:rofl:

All joking aside, she was pretty fucking cute bro! Had to pull my attention off of the stage everytime she was sprinting up and down the side stairway! :rofl:

Jeremiah
09-18-2010, 11:13 AM
damn wish i knew about this!

I would have loved to have a photo op with Chahley Merphay

adam009
09-29-2010, 06:54 AM
http://static.eventful.com/images/block250/I0-001/000/153/250-5.jpg

It would have been nice, If I could have some possibility to reach there.