PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Mobile "On the House"

secol
09-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Hi, long time lurker here.

Found this person who is in a contest hosted by the National Disability Institute in the US and wanted to share. Truly inspirational and want to help her out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZucOI2Jn7M

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=108006085927439&index=1

EvolizePhoto
09-14-2010, 10:40 PM
So the only reason you signed up on beyond was to rig some votes so you can win some free electronics?

Zigo
09-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Show me your boobies.

secol
09-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by EvolizePhoto
So the only reason you signed up on beyond was to rig some votes so you can win some free electronics?
no actually i signed up about 2 years ago?

EvolizePhoto
09-14-2010, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by secol

no actually i signed up about 2 years ago? Could have fooled me with the 0 post count.

secol
09-14-2010, 10:49 PM
Could have fooled me with the 0 post count.
hence why i said long time lurker.....and does the post count actually work? although i only have like 5-10 posts it doesn't seem to change?

EvolizePhoto
09-14-2010, 11:07 PM

hence why i said long time lurker.....and does the post count actually work? although i only have like 5-10 posts it doesn't seem to change? post counts are dependant upon which forum you wish to contribute in. General Forum and Ask Leo are two which post counts do not count

Perhaps you should take this time to make some contributions to the forum. There are alot of people here that are going to have you by the neck because you've been here 2 years with no posts and one of the "first" posts you make is begging votes for free electronics.

secol
09-14-2010, 11:17 PM
post counts are dependant upon which forum you wish to contribute in. General Forum and Ask Leo are two which post counts do not count

Perhaps you should take this time to make some contributions to the forum. There are alot of people here that are going to have you by the neck because you've been here 2 years with no posts and one of the "first" posts you make is begging votes for free electronics.
understood, edited first post.

EvolizePhoto
09-14-2010, 11:32 PM

understood, edited first post. And no I'm not trying to be a big jackasshole to you either. Just a heads up :D Good luck with your contest!

BTW - You didn't have to erase your contest voting. People have done it before and garnered a few votes, I was just letting you know there are some people on here who aren't very e-friendly :/

secol
09-14-2010, 11:46 PM
no i completely understand. this deserves more consideration anyways i stumbled into it on facebook and like voted for her since it is really inspirational.

EvolizePhoto
09-14-2010, 11:49 PM
no i completely understand. this deserves more consideration anyways i stumbled into it on facebook and like voted for her since it is really inspirational. I voted as well as for your contest too, good luck dude.