PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pro/certified mechanic who can do easy wiring mod on Mazda3

Guillermo
09-17-2010, 02:47 PM
I read on the mazda3 forums that all 3s come pre-wired for heated mirrors, and that to install them all you need to do is order the mirrors, disassemble the existing mirrors, and run the wires from the wire harness in the door, through the housing and to the mirror. The how-to can be found here (I don't want the LEDs, just the heated mirrors):

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=103358.0

It's pretty easy to do I guess, and most guys can do it in like an hour or so. I would do it myself, but I don't have a garage or any tools, so am looking for a mechanic who would do this for me. (i.e. someone who would follow the guide posted above, but who could do a "pro" job). The person doesn't have to be a certified mechanic, but I am looking for someone who is very good and who is anal and a perfectionist ;) cause I don't want a hack job, and I don't want them to break anything when disassembling the mirror.

Do you guys have any recommendations?

THanks!

copynpaste
09-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Call Gary hes awesome. Hes a certified mechanic but has very good rates. He works out of his garage and has all the tools inclduing a tow truck.

248 5153

?????
09-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Where is your 3 from? If its a Canadian car it should already have heated mirrors.

Guillermo
09-18-2010, 11:42 AM
It was brought up from the US, unfortunately. :(