PDA

View Full Version : Buying a vehicle in the US?

89coupe
09-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Does anyone know of a good broker/car guy that buys vehicles on a regular basis from the US?

max_boost
09-17-2010, 03:20 PM
I know Team_Mclaren and he's done it at least a dozen times lol

Rowdy
09-17-2010, 08:10 PM
PM'd you

ExtraSlow
02-23-2014, 08:59 PM
Extreme necro-bump. One of my buddies claims I should be shopping for my next F150 in the USA instead of here.
Prices seem a little lower, but with the exchange, GST, and hassle, it seems like I wouldn't be saving much.

Anyone know a broker I can chat with? Or is a broker a waste of money for such a common vehicle?

sidewaysD
02-24-2014, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Extreme necro-bump. One of my buddies claims I should be shopping for my next F150 in the USA instead of here.
Prices seem a little lower, but with the exchange, GST, and hassle, it seems like I wouldn't be saving much.

Anyone know a broker I can chat with? Or is a broker a waste of money for such a common vehicle?

With the current dollar value, you might not be saving much at all. Infact, you migh be paying a little bit more...Also factor in you will need money for inspections and also day-time running lights (if car is not equipped or prgrammed by dealer).

GTS4tw
02-24-2014, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by sidewaysD

With the current dollar value, you might not be saving much at all. Infact, you migh be paying a little bit more...Also factor in you will need money for inspections and also day-time running lights (if car is not equipped or prgrammed by dealer).

Plus the hate you will feel from the local dealer when you bring your US vehicle in for service.

SkiBum5.0
02-24-2014, 03:51 PM
You can try Can-Am Imports out of Phoenix, AZ. They do "right-to-your-door" service.