PDA

View Full Version : Focking Asshole Scammers in the Ghetto NE!!!

RiceCake
12-26-2003, 07:48 PM
I can't believe the fucking asshole drivers in the NE that are out to scam people for insurance even during the festive season.

I'm at visions and I get rear ended by a fucking asshole driving a Corsica in a parking lot. The fucker then wants all my information and claims he's injured and that I caused much damage to his car without even getting out of his car. Upon visible inspection I don't find even a scratch on both vehicles. He now wants to make an insurance claim on this....

Bystanders waiting in line at the Visions parking lot looked and even they can't see any visible damage. The accident speed was under 5 km/ h for crying out loud!!! He then calls his buddy and his buddy finds scratches under the under carriage of the car where my car couldn't have even dug under unless he plowed over me.

Fuck ever wonder why Alberta insurance rates are insane? I can't stand the fuckers that work the system, I drove by one of his addresses he gave me( guy had different addresses for insurance and licence) Looks like this guy is one of those people who does that that.... fuck people over for insurance money. he has 2 cars parked out front excluding the one he rear ended me with today that has every body panel damaged in some form or another.....

:banghead: :whipped: :whipped: :( :thumbsdow :guns: :bullshit:

itsalebaron
12-26-2003, 07:51 PM
well IF he rear ended you .. hes at fault .. so why not go through the insurance company ... let HIS rates go up ..

sxtasy
12-26-2003, 07:52 PM
so he rear ended you? Then he must be at fault then. Did you any of the witnesses names?

RiceCake
12-26-2003, 07:58 PM
No witnesses, but in parking lots its always a 50/50 situation and I'm just sick of scamming assholes trying to work the system!:thumbsdow

djfob
12-26-2003, 08:16 PM
Damn i never knew parking lots are 50/50 fault. I figured the person who gets rear ended is never at fault.:dunno:

sxtasy
12-26-2003, 08:20 PM
I would go and take pictures of his car and your car, get all the information and proof before it goes any further.

rogue
12-26-2003, 08:20 PM
yep 50/50 but i would take this dumbass to court or something assholes like that always make things bad for good people.

rice_eater
12-26-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by RiceCake
No witnesses, but in parking lots its always a 50/50 situation and I'm just sick of scamming assholes trying to work the system!:thumbsdow

that's what i was thinking man! 50/50 in parkinlots! but fuck him...if he makes a claim he's gonna have to take it to get apraised at a mechanic, who's just gonna tell him to fuck off coz there is no damage

dj_honda
12-26-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

that's what i was thinking man! 50/50 in parkinlots! but fuck him...if he makes a claim he's gonna have to take it to get apraised at a mechanic, who's just gonna tell him to fuck off coz there is no damage

the people who usually do this have shady mechanics on their side.

/////AMG
12-26-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by sxtasy
I would go and take pictures of his car and your car, get all the information and proof before it goes any further.

I would do this if I was you, just to make sure he doesn't fuck you over.
Godd luck.

rage2
12-26-2003, 11:15 PM
Check with your insurance company on the 50/50 situation. I'm fairly sure it means his insurance pays for his own damage, and your insurance pays for your own damage, so if he makes a claim it has nothing to do with you.

rogue
12-26-2003, 11:45 PM
true that although i had a no fault accident and the chick was married to a cop so she called the station and told them about the accident. I went in person to the station to file a report and they through 3 tickets at me and told me that the tickets were from witnesses saying i was driving irradic and fast so boom tickets. I went to court and they cleared it all and the witnesses didnt work out because they were related to the woman. My insurance company ended up paying out her claim even though i went to court got the tickets dismissed and got it proven to be a fifty fifty accident. I then got kicked off my insurance for being in an accident and my insurance went way up (she drove a damn hyundai pony) $3000 damage without rightoff and i saw her 2 yrs later with the same damage now that is working the system and from a damn cops wife. :guns:

JAYMEZ
12-27-2003, 12:10 AM
Get your insurance company in it and try and sue his ass for lieing ... get him charged for insurance fraud... then in a few years :guns: him

:D

legereandrew4
12-27-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by rogue
true that although i had a no fault accident and the chick was married to a cop so she called the station and told them about the accident. I went in person to the station to file a report and they through 3 tickets at me and told me that the tickets were from witnesses saying i was driving irradic and fast so boom tickets. I went to court and they cleared it all and the witnesses didnt work out because they were related to the woman. My insurance company ended up paying out her claim even though i went to court got the tickets dismissed and got it proven to be a fifty fifty accident. I then got kicked off my insurance for being in an accident and my insurance went way up (she drove a damn hyundai pony) $3000 damage without rightoff and i saw her 2 yrs later with the same damage now that is working the system and from a damn cops wife. :guns:

Man should have taken pictures... Isnt that illegal, and you can sue for that.... the money paid over for damage has to go towards fixing the car does it not...?

hampstor
12-27-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
I can't believe the fucking asshole drivers in the NE that are out to scam people for insurance even during the festive season.

I'm at visions and I get rear ended by a fucking asshole driving a Corsica in a parking lot. The fucker then wants all my information and claims he's injured and that I caused much damage to his car without even getting out of his car. Upon visible inspection I don't find even a scratch on both vehicles. He now wants to make an insurance claim on this....

Bystanders waiting in line at the Visions parking lot looked and even they can't see any visible damage. The accident speed was under 5 km/ h for crying out loud!!! He then calls his buddy and his buddy finds scratches under the under carriage of the car where my car couldn't have even dug under unless he plowed over me.

Fuck ever wonder why Alberta insurance rates are insane? I can't stand the fuckers that work the system, I drove by one of his addresses he gave me( guy had different addresses for insurance and licence) Looks like this guy is one of those people who does that that.... fuck people over for insurance money. he has 2 cars parked out front excluding the one he rear ended me with today that has every body panel damaged in some form or another.....

:banghead: :whipped: :whipped: :( :thumbsdow :guns: :bullshit:

I think your avatar says it all.... "POOP"

I hope this scammer gets it harsh from his insurance. I hate assholes like this who try and abuse the system. OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES ! This is exactly why i'm going to move to the SW and avoid the NE part of the city.

fast_cars
12-27-2003, 02:02 AM
damn!!!
thats some bullshit!!

4wheeldrift
12-27-2003, 09:19 AM
When you talk to your insurance company, make sure you tell them you think that you're being scammed. They take that sort of thing VERY seriously.

FiveFreshFish
12-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Determine which address is his real one and send him subscriptions to some choice magazines using those tear-out inserts between the pages.

Be sure to tick the "bill me later" box. :D

ApexDrift
12-27-2003, 02:45 PM
some guy did that to me too... i was in the hood too... did the samething to me backed up tapped my bumper, blah blah blah... asked for my insurence because he was "injured" :bullshit: i just told him to go die... eric you should have got some witnesses names thats what i did i had my camera with me too so i took some pictures and gave him info then drove off that happend like 3 month ago i havent gotten a phone call or anything about it

tegdream
12-27-2003, 02:52 PM
thats a hideous situation man!

id just slap his ass and tell him to get a real job!!

Hakkola
12-27-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by hampstor
This is exactly why i'm going to move to the SW and avoid the NE part of the city.

Happens here too, some dumbass punk tried pulling this with my sister at Glenmore Landing. Not sure how my sis got out of it, the dumb fuck even followed my sister home, I know she called the cops not sure what happened after that but we didn't have to pay anything.

ShOwOfF
12-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Did this 50/50 thing come in recently, because a couple of years ago, a lady backed into my car and cracked my front bumper. I was driving at about 5 km/h when she backed up and clipped my front bumper. I was listed at 0 fault. :dunno:

RiceCake
12-27-2003, 03:58 PM
Well good thing I had my phone camera with me and snapped a few pics showing no damage at all... The look on his face was priceless:)

I'll have to go shopping for a bluetooth dongle to download the pics but I spoke to the CPS who will not even bother with any paperwork or anything, and I spoke to a friend working at my insurance company. Looks like I'll be forwarding the pics to the claims dept @ing and have him process this claim.

I think I might need to drive by one of his addresses again today and snap a few pics of his other vehicles and see how his insurance company would react to that... Hope the bastard gets nailed with insurance fraud etc :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

Khyron
12-27-2003, 04:12 PM
Post them up on here too. There is nothing illegal about taking pics on public property.

Khyron

DonJuan
01-04-2004, 12:31 AM
Even if the guy has a shady mechanic you can demand to have the car inspected by your mechanic/body shop or better yet the one the insurance company reccomends. Taking pics is cheap insurance, I always keep a disposable camera in the glove compartment. Lastly TALK TO YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY, they are charging you out the ass for a reason, so if you simply tell them the situation and what your feel is going on, they will usually not have a problem in investigating, the arn't all evil money hungry corporations, eventhough it may seem like it when you get your bill.... and no I don't work for an insurance company!

maximus
01-04-2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by ShOwOfF
Did this 50/50 thing come in recently, because a couple of years ago, a lady backed into my car and cracked my front bumper. I was driving at about 5 km/h when she backed up and clipped my front bumper. I was listed at 0 fault. :dunno:

Same thing happened to my brother couple years ago. Some ass was backing out of the stall and hit him. He had no fault and got a free paint job out of it. This 50/50 must be new?

vtec
01-04-2004, 03:31 AM
the NE is not ghetto

Melinda
01-04-2004, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by DonJuan
Even if the guy has a shady mechanic you can demand to have the car inspected by your mechanic/body shop or better yet the one the insurance company reccomends.
:werd: You can also ask for as many as three estimates...make him work for this!

inawiJ
01-04-2004, 03:54 AM
yeah man dun let him get off punks like that need to be stopped

ExtremeSi
01-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by vtec
the NE is not ghetto

Open your eyes man. I live there and know how ghetto it is. You must not travel to the south or far NW very much

Gravy_83
01-09-2004, 10:28 AM
not always 50/50 in a parking lot some 17 year old smoked me in a parking lot and he was completly at fault

Gravy_83
01-09-2004, 10:28 AM
not always 50/50 in a parking lot some 17 year old smoked me in a parking lot and he was completly at fault

RiceCake
01-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Update: The guy is claiming that he is very is very injured and that he has approx $700 worth of damage according to a shop he brought it to.... he's very reluctant to allow my insurance company to take a look at his car.

Anyways looks like have to take my car in on Thursday to have an appraiser to look over my car. I have yet to find even a scratch on my car, even the cps said the same when I had them look at it.

Oh well :banghead: :whipped: :guns: :guns: :guns:

ExtremeSi
01-10-2004, 05:42 PM
Good luck man. That sounds like a huge headache.

rotar2
01-11-2004, 11:57 PM
Ditto... I hope this settles out for you and this fucker gets what he deserves!

RiceCake
01-30-2004, 03:47 AM
:) Well heard back from my insurance company this week!!:thumbsup: Good news: The asshole was making the deal more than what it is.

His claim consisted of these elements which triggered my insurance company to tell him to fuck off: "I have stiff shoulders, and a bad neck, so bad that I can't go to work. My undercarridge is broken, yet there is no fender damage. I need a new bumper and a new paint job. My headlights are out of alignment and my shady auto body shop says they can not be readjusted so I need 2 new headlight assemblies, my windhield is cracked as a result of this accident. I have a bullshit witness that I pulled out of my ass saying that I was backed into vs me rear ending someone that was stopped in a parking lot...." The list goes on.

Upon denial from my insurance company he is now persuing a law suit.... Now the fun with lawyers begin... :rolleyes:

Daddymax
01-30-2004, 03:57 AM
fuck... what a guy.

3G
01-30-2004, 11:19 AM
What a gooof :banghead: Some guy hit us last weekend and then when the cops left he came up to us and said "Pay me cash right now and we won't go through insurance"

Zero102
01-30-2004, 11:20 PM
Hahaha, man, how do some people justify that shit?
I dunno, at some point he has to realize he is talking out his ass and everybody knows it.
The best thing to do is put a claim against his insurance, hopefully he will get the point. If he takes you to court just smile when you win.
What a scammer!!

5.9 R/T
01-31-2004, 12:19 AM
WTF 50/50 in parking lots? Uh no. :rolleyes:

INeedBoost
02-21-2004, 12:36 AM
I'm getting scared of driving now :(

I had a parking lot accident not too long ago. I got T-boned in the intersection. Messed up my fender good (couldn't open my misaligned door). Their insurance paid for my repairs cause they were found at fault. Then all of a sudden I get a letter saying that the lady is taking me to court. Charging me with not yielding right of way. I won easily though. The judge was totally on my side. Somehow because she didn't have my original insurance and contact information handy, she had less of a chance. Can someone explain this?

My friends were also trying to get me to get my whole car repainted. Told me to say that I don't think they can match the paint of the brand new fender. I didn't, but kinda wished I did now, cause the color is a little off. Oh well.

gwkwan
02-21-2004, 02:04 AM
holy crap
this happen to me too last summer
the other guy even call 911 too
so the cops n all other emergency arrived
n they even went to the hospital too
fuk it was just like ur experience

Z_Fan
02-21-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
WTF 50/50 in parking lots? Uh no. :rolleyes:

This is all true. So my Insurance company informs a friend of mine. (I'm insured via same co.)

Much to my annoyance, it is 50/50 in a parking lot. So, basically, if you are PARKED, not even in your car, and some assfuck backs up in to you in a BIG CHEVY TRUCK and crushes your bumper, it's 50/50.

What dinglefuck thought that up?

chukilabs
02-21-2004, 05:53 AM
Same thing happened to me going about 5km. The fag wanted 2 grand or he was going through insurance. such a fag

SPEC_CELICA
02-25-2004, 11:58 AM
50/50 parking lot accidents suck ass....:thumbsdow

RiceCake
03-20-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by gwkwan
holy crap
this happen to me too last summer
the other guy even call 911 too
so the cops n all other emergency arrived
n they even went to the hospital too
fuk it was just like ur experience

What ever happenned with your case? I called the cops and they refused to come out so something so minor, and I repeatedly asked the guy if he was injured or not and he kept changing his mind. "yes I'm very hurt, I can't come out of the car" me: "do you need assistance or an ambulance" guy: "no no no, I'm fine..."

So it goes on... Damn I wish I got the fucker an accident and he had to pay the damn bill for it...:(

crazydriver
03-21-2004, 12:08 AM
hmm the same thing happened to my parents a few years bac.. sum lady was turning in the parking lot and going up the opposite lane, my moms car was parked like 2 spots from the fence (more like a solid wall) and the lady hit the side of my moms car as my mom was backing up.. but i think we were at 0 fault....

dogmaiwli
03-22-2004, 11:15 PM
I was told by a cop friend of mine that if you are backing up/leaving a parking stall in a parking lot and hit someone/something that is already parked/or driving it is 100% your fault. and regular traffic rules apply at intersections/corners etc.... in parking lots.

Not sure how the insurance company views it, but that is how the cops view it.