PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of this NSX? Sorry, no photos :(

LUDELVR
09-21-2010, 10:43 AM
I've just had the pleasure of encountering a Red NSX in the south end of Calgary on Macleod Trail by Ranchman's. It's an older one I think, with flip up headlights. It also had an exhaust with gauges on the pillar and tinted windows.

I'm just wondeirng if this thing is F/I or N/A. Oh yeah, it also had a custom plate like MEECHON or something like that.

Nice ride if you're on here by the way, but yeah, I'm really curious as to the mods on that car.

T-Dubbs
09-21-2010, 10:48 AM
did you get spanked again?

LUDELVR
09-21-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by T-Dubbs
did you get spanked again?

Again? No spanking here? It's weird seeing that I'm carrying the paddle. :dunno: :burnout:

lint
09-21-2010, 11:13 AM
I think the plate is MOCHEEN, been spotted a few times

LUDELVR
09-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by lint
I think the plate is MOCHEEN, been spotted a few times

That's the one, I'll do a search but does anyone know if it's F/I?

EK 2.0
09-21-2010, 11:20 AM
I know of a red one that fits your description...not sure of the plate...but it is boosted by way of a turbo...

It's a fast car...and the owner is really nice was talking to him earlier in the summer at a gas station...

sputnik
09-21-2010, 11:20 AM
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/c/9/2/162307/_ewi5418-0.jpg
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/c/9/2/162307/_ewi5408-0.jpg
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/c/9/2/162307/_ewi5451-0.jpg
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/c/9/2/162307/_ewi5474-0.jpg

Redlyne_mr2
09-21-2010, 11:24 AM
wow nice car

LUDELVR
09-21-2010, 11:29 AM
Yeah, that's the one Sputnik! Beautiful car

We were side by side the entire way until coop when we shut it down. Drove by, gave each other the thumbsup. Would have liked to shoot the shit with him, but I had class to go to! haha:rofl:

EK 2.0
09-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Yeah, that's the one Sputnik! Beautiful car

We were side by side the entire way until coop when we shut it down.

You mean the Co-op at the end of the back straight at Race City right??;)

LUDELVR
09-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

You mean the Co-op at the end of the back straight at Race City right??;)

No, the Co-op on Macleod. Remember, not once did I ever mention anything about racing or exceeding the speed limit! That's an assumption! I just said we shut it down. I may have be referring to our devious countenances towards one another while we cruised AT the speed limit! :devil: :rofl:

beyond_ban
09-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Didn't he used to have a huge GT wing on it? I've spotted him a few times on crowchild before.

GQBalla
09-21-2010, 11:47 AM
nice car, owner lives in Tuscany actually.

Love the license plate MO CHEEN!

ahahah

*edit*
Mo Cheen: No Money in Canotonese

R-Audi
09-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Its a friend that I work with...

Used to have the giant wing, had that taken off when he did the supercharger install. Basch Supercharger, Custom AEM programming, Liquid/Air Intercooler and all the supporting goodies. I believe he has a Smaller pulley waiting to get thrown on as well!

Hes not on here very much.. but his username is CWILLGO

LUDELVR
09-21-2010, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi
Its a friend that I work with...

Used to have the giant wing, had that taken off when he did the supercharger install. Basch Supercharger, Custom AEM programming, Liquid/Air Intercooler and all the supporting goodies. I believe he has a Smaller pulley waiting to get thrown on as well!

Hes not on here very much.. but his username is CWILLGO

You and your baller friends with your fast cars! Anyone else you have in mind? :devil:

Scuderia
09-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Live beside me, see his car everyday. Nice car. Some better rims would make it look mean.

R-Audi
09-21-2010, 12:41 PM

You and your baller friends with your fast cars! Anyone else you have in mind? :devil:

ha ha ha.. I'd like a rematch with some race gas in my tank! Really hoping SS is open this week, but looking outside its doubtful! (And I just filled up last night at the pump)

MGCM
09-21-2010, 04:23 PM
I got beside that car a few years ago, it's a MONSTER!!!!!

slinkie
09-21-2010, 05:12 PM
rofl @ mo cheen hahahaha

msommers
09-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Saw a nice NSX parked downtown yesterday around 5 on 3rd ave and center-ish. Dark green and black wheels...always loved that dark/foresty green

topmade
09-21-2010, 07:23 PM
^ Green one is supercharged and also for sale in the autotrader if you are interested. Love the MO CHEEN, thought it stood for machine, but no money is even better haha.

Suey
09-21-2010, 11:55 PM
haha MOCHEEN good shit... love that..

cwillgo
09-22-2010, 07:32 AM
Hi guys, thanks for the enjoyable link on my car. R-Audi is right im not on here often at all, but thanks to sinisfun for sending me the link.

I cant take credit for the sightings this past week as Roberto from Compact Tuning Labs has had the car, nice to see he's enjoying it and not causing me any future additional stress with beyond members.

To answer some of the questions on mods, CTL did a whole slew of mods to it as mentioned by R-Audi (Basch supercharger, intercooler, aftercooler, exhaust, custom interior work etc etc), its in the shop now for a install of a smaller pulley on the s/c and some additional work.

With all the mods, and the smaller pulley, a rough estimate would put it at around 350-370 RWHP.

Wil

beyond_ban
09-22-2010, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by msommers
Saw a nice NSX parked downtown yesterday around 5 on 3rd ave and center-ish. Dark green and black wheels...always loved that dark/foresty green

Depending on how rare that combo is, it may be the same NSX that lives a block away from me. Sick color for sure.

lint
09-22-2010, 08:18 AM
max_boost should get the plate "Yǒu qián"

Boost Infested
09-22-2010, 09:13 AM

Again? No spanking here? It's weird seeing that I'm carrying the paddle. :dunno: :burnout:

Carrying the paddle doesn't mean you are doing all the spankin'... :D at least that's what your mother told me last night.

soloracer
09-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by cwillgo
Hi guys, thanks for the enjoyable link on my car. R-Audi is right im not on here often at all, but thanks to sinisfun for sending me the link.

I cant take credit for the sightings this past week as Roberto from Compact Tuning Labs has had the car, nice to see he's enjoying it and not causing me any future additional stress with beyond members.

To answer some of the questions on mods, CTL did a whole slew of mods to it as mentioned by R-Audi (Basch supercharger, intercooler, aftercooler, exhaust, custom interior work etc etc), its in the shop now for a install of a smaller pulley on the s/c and some additional work.

With all the mods, and the smaller pulley, a rough estimate would put it at around 350-370 RWHP.

Wil

Does this mean I have to get a smaller pulley? ;)

whiskas
09-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Beyond Casual Encounters: m4m

Nice NSX by the way :thumbsup:

cwillgo
09-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by soloracer

Does this mean I have to get a smaller pulley? ;)

Damn u Erik! your twinner can whomp me anytime! :D its all a guy can do to try and keep up with your awesome fleet of machines.

On a side note, you missed a great run through Kcountry when you were hobnobbing in BC. How was the meet by the way?

LUDELVR
09-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Boost Infested

Carrying the paddle doesn't mean you are doing all the spankin'... :D at least that's what your mother told me last night.

Bro, where you choose to stick that paddle is up to you!

Redlyne_mr2
09-23-2010, 12:47 AM
Saw this car on my way home from work. Beautiful in person!

911fever
09-26-2010, 01:51 PM
such a nice car!

bluedragon
04-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Agreed. Check out street sightings I post up pics of this sexy red nsx (will's) car. Lucky it was traffic time :) would love to take more photos of this sexy red supercharge of goodness lol