PDA

View Full Version : Ufc on 2 tvs

danno
09-25-2010, 06:52 PM
How do I get ufc on 2 TVs in my house do I just order it on both boxes. I shouldn't have to pay for it twice? I called shaw but I'm waiting for a call back. Thanks

95teetee
09-25-2010, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by danno
How do I get ufc on 2 TVs in my house do I just order it on both boxes. I shouldn't have to pay for it twice? I called shaw but I'm waiting for a call back. Thanks I know on Bell you'd have to buy it for each receiver:thumbsdow

Spoons
09-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by 95teetee
I know on Bell you'd have to buy it for each receiver:thumbsdow

Shaw too.

Why the fuck you would be wasting your money on PPV for a shitty card like tonight though is beyond me.

mwmhong
09-25-2010, 07:39 PM
With more 'prep time', can you use a splitter (coaxial or HDMI) with extra lengths of cable?

Type_S1
09-25-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

Shaw too.

Why the fuck you would be wasting your money on PPV for a shitty card like tonight though is beyond me.

Maybe some people are real fans :dunno:

Mir still is one of the best heavy-weights around.

95teetee
09-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Type_S1

Maybe some people are real fans :dunno:

Mir still is one of the best heavy-weights around. not to mention the fact that you can't tell how good a fight is going to be by who is in it.

Sometimes guys you wouldn't expect it from can have a good fight, making an average card a good card.

And sometimes guys you expect good fights from fall asleep during fights so that some goof can put a submission hold on them (not to mention Shane Carwin or anything).

Lonely_Driver
09-26-2010, 08:57 AM
Actually, if you were to call Shaw Cable to order the UFC event you would have access to it on all the DCT's in your home.

danno
09-26-2010, 09:38 AM
The solution was to call ahead and get the tech to order it for you. That's the only way to get it on both tvs with shaw.