PDA

View Full Version : Pedicure

sabad66
09-27-2010, 06:23 PM
All jokes aside, any dudes on here ever go for pedicures? I have a lot of dead skin on my feet, and it's starting to really bug me...

Was wondering if there are any 'guy-friendly' places in the North that you guys would recommend? Was it worth it in the end? Price?

Thanks in advance.

ExtraSlow
09-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Went once for the "sport" pedicure at stillwater. Got it as a gift. I have some gnarly dogs, and the little lady didn't really fix all the problems. I think they keep their eye on the clock and rush to the next step even if they have more work on a specific area to finish.

In summary, it felt nice and was a definite improvement, but I'd never spend my own money on that.

If you want to do it yourself, get one of those nasty cheese-grater style exfoliators from the drugstore and have a long hot bath. After a good soak, go to town with the cheese-grater. The next day, do it again, cause you'll probably miss some spots. then, the third day, take some of those cheap disposable nail files for touch-up.
That'll get your feet looking and feeling great, but it's a real pain in the arse. I did that entire routine once. Too much trouble for regular repetition.

Modelexis
09-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Feet are feet brother, just go anywhere.

The more girls working at the place the better.
Don't be so self conscious, girls dig guys that take care of themselves.

I went to a place a long time ago, they did a fine job, and I sat beside a bunch of old women gossiping and chatting on the phone. :dunno:

No different from a guy going to a salon to get a haircut instead of a barber shop.
The only difference is there is no way in hell I'm letting a dude rub my feet.

300zxfairlday
09-28-2010, 05:04 PM
pmd