PDA

View Full Version : Man chopped in head with Meat Cleaver

kenny
09-27-2010, 08:17 PM
Crazy town we live in when people bring meat cleavers to a fight in front of everyone. It happened just over an hour ago at the 8th street c-train station downtown right by the Crack Macs. Was a pretty bloody scene apparently, victim was taken to hospital.

Guy was arrested right away as there were a ton of witnesses on the LRT platform at the time.

Haven't seen much news coverage yet though.

ericchoweg
09-27-2010, 08:26 PM
thats crazy:eek:

but that crack macs is shady before i started driving to school having to take the train through there was even sketchy for me

sr20s14zenki
09-27-2010, 08:28 PM
Haha, meat cleaver, i want to see somebody bring a chainsaw to a fight, if i was the fighting type, thats what i would bring.

on a serious note, thats some messed up shit, what kind of crackhead does that

adam c
09-27-2010, 08:57 PM
it's what happens when you can't find a cactus
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129149689842286448.jpg

Guillermo
09-27-2010, 08:58 PM
That poor guy must have a splitting headache!

zipdoa
09-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Guillermo
That poor guy must have a splitting headache!
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc249/demosethell/Frases/not-funny.jpg

sneek
09-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Not that this enriches the story in any way, but my buddy just sent me this video.
JgvA5oHwQV0

J.M.
09-27-2010, 09:31 PM
:eek:

ZenOps
09-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Sooo... was it one of those old rusty cast iron cleavers, or those new fancy stainless steel ones.

I have a friend who swears the old cast iron cleavers are the best, extra bone penetration.

Gainsbarre
09-27-2010, 09:43 PM
That would explain why the C-train was shut down on 7th ave when I was leaving work around 7:10pm. I was crossing 7th ave at 3rd street and could see flashing lights on the north side of 7th ave several blocks west. They were operating a C-Train shuttle using one of those large buses on 5th ave.

Meat cleaver :nut: . Reminds me of the bloody fight that kitchen staff at the Bali Indonesian restaurant downtown got into a few years back.

x222
09-27-2010, 11:40 PM
About 10 years ago i bought a pack of smokes from that mac's

As i was crossing the street to head towards the east end of down town i was confronted by te craziest little man.

I kid you not he hopped down from one of the elevated platforms buy the water park. He was wearing only what appeared to be some pink female capri joggin pants i guess. He didnt even have shoes on. He was covered in dirt and weilding a very large wodden stick.

He then grabbed me by the shirt and started tryin to pull me back to the park where just came from. He kept screaming "you're coming with me". Just before i disapeared in to the woods a dark haired female appeard among the trees above and told him to stop and leave me alone. She called him by name so im sure she knew him.

True story and I still wonder cause it happened before i saw it coming and the little man disapeared before i was able to fully grasp it all. Kinda funny now tho

x222
09-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Oh and the chick was ridiculously good looking. I still can't figure it all out

adidas
09-28-2010, 12:36 AM
^^ You were just fucking high!

Cant wait to see what actually went down tomorrow on the news.

Type_S1
09-28-2010, 12:45 AM
Lebanese person? Typical arab thing to do I've seen similar things growing up in the hood. Being serious there.

But people are def. messed up...I would never be mad enough to take a weapon to someone. It takes a lot to even make me want to hit someone but a meat cleaver? Come on...this guy should be sent back to where ever the fuck his family came from as should anybody who commits crimes like this since we cant electricute them.

van
09-28-2010, 12:54 AM
Assault and Weapons Offense 8th Street LRT Station

September 27, 2010 10:16 PM
Category: Police, Public Safety

Assault and weapons charges are pending against a 30 year old male resident of Calgary after a male was attacked with a meat cleaver at the 8th Street LRT station at approximately 6:30 pm tonight. A 28 year old male sustained minor injuries in the attack after being repeatedly being struck with the weapon. The victim was transported to hospital for treatment. Police believe that the incident was not random. District 1 investigators continue to investigate the attack in conjunction with the LRT Public Safety and Enforcement Branch.

heinz256
09-28-2010, 01:10 AM
reminds me of the kid who got killed with a pick axe at that house party a few years back

Supa Dexta
09-28-2010, 05:13 AM
So who's the badass moxies manager who chased a crackhead with a meat cleaver? :rofl:

jaysas_63
09-28-2010, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Type_S1
Lebanese person? Typical arab thing to do I've seen similar things growing up in the hood. Being serious there.

But people are def. messed up...I would never be mad enough to take a weapon to someone. It takes a lot to even make me want to hit someone but a meat cleaver? Come on...this guy should be sent back to where ever the fuck his family came from as should anybody who commits crimes like this since we cant electricute them.

WOW :rofl: :rofl: even if you think something so profoundly ignorant, repulsive, and racist....where do you find the audacity to post it for everybody to see?!??!??? hahahahahaha

Disoblige
09-28-2010, 08:16 AM
At the very same spot, I had seen 3 straight up robberies in raw daylight, all 3 were young natives in their teens or twenties. Punched the old man, pushed an old lady and shoved a middle aged woman. The old man was worse because the native had a knife. Everyone in public yelled "Coward!" as he was running off. I guess really don't just take out your wallet in public there because it'll be snatched so fast you won't know it until you've been sucker-punched.

The city made the right move to make the area more bare.

Xtrema
09-28-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige
The city made the right move to make the area more bare.

It's at the suggestion of public safety consultants. The idea is to provide no place to hide

Super_Geo
09-28-2010, 09:00 AM
I was stopped at the light by Crack Mac's about a month ago and this native guy veers off the crosswalk towards the back end of my car. I make eye contact with the guy looks me in the eye and horks a huge loogie dead center on my rear passenger window! I'm like... WTF?! I have 2 other guys in the car with me, one of them is built like a brick shithouse. Light turns green right then and I rip across and park where the cabbies usually do at the Sandman and we all get out an run back across the train tracks but by then the guy was out of sight. Probably ran into Nexen park.

Was super pissed at the time, but it was probably for the better. This was at 5:30PM... I don't know how it would look if a co-worker walked by and we were in the middle of assulting some native hobo.

n1zm0
09-28-2010, 09:02 AM

Wow looking for the ban stick are we? as racist as that statement is, i'll have to say i expected it moreso to be an asian, i've seen hawker stall owners in HK run after non paying clients (mostly they were homeless kids) with the meat clever with BBQ pork still on the side of it which i'll never forget :rofl:

but the crack mac's houses only one type of demographic, its sad. i can't believe theres a respectable hotel chain there too, welcome to calgary & one of THE worst/shadiest intersections in town

almerick
09-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by van
...A 28 year old male sustained minor injuries in the attack after being repeatedly being struck with the weapon....

Only minor injuries? Was he superman or something?

They should really start keeping an eye out in this area, it always makes the news.

AaronK
09-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Thats crazy, lucky for the guy to only have minor injuries!

403Gemini
09-28-2010, 09:25 AM
All I can say is kudos to the public on whoever called the cops right away and didn't take out their fucking phone to film the event instead...

rage2
09-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by x222
About 10 years ago i bought a pack of smokes from that mac's

As i was crossing the street to head towards the east end of down town i was confronted by te craziest little man.

I kid you not he hopped down from one of the elevated platforms buy the water park. He was wearing only what appeared to be some pink female capri joggin pants i guess. He didnt even have shoes on. He was covered in dirt and weilding a very large wodden stick.

He then grabbed me by the shirt and started tryin to pull me back to the park where just came from. He kept screaming "you're coming with me". Just before i disapeared in to the woods a dark haired female appeard among the trees above and told him to stop and leave me alone. She called him by name so im sure she knew him.

Originally posted by x222
Oh and the chick was ridiculously good looking. I still can't figure it all out
From the description, it sounds like you ran into a drummer from a hair metal band or something haha.

Type_S1
09-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

Wow looking for the ban stick are we? as racist as that statement is, i'll have to say i expected it moreso to be an asian, i've seen hawker stall owners in HK run after non paying clients (mostly they were homeless kids) with the meat clever with BBQ pork still on the side of it which i'll never forget :rofl:

but the crack mac's houses only one type of demographic, its sad. i can't believe theres a respectable hotel chain there too, welcome to calgary & one of THE worst/shadiest intersections in town

Not looking for a ban at all. I have personally seen so many arab people with short tempers that have huge lapse of judgements and do shit like this. I once witnessed two individuals beat the shit out of a female cop in the parking lot of my highschool. I'm not saying asians, africans, and whiteys don't do this to. :dunno:
Just from growing up I have seen the mentality SOME individuals have. I shouldn't classify a whole group of people like this and for that I appologize.

van
09-28-2010, 06:00 PM
ASSAULT / ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGES

September 28, 2010 02:57 PM
Category: Police, Public Safety

Police have arrested and charged one man in relation to an assault yesterday.

On Monday, Sept. 27, 2010, at 6:30 p.m., two individuals who were known to one another got involved in a verbal argument in the 800 block of 7 Avenue S.W.

During the argument, one man pulled an edged weapon from a bag and struck the other man several times.

Upon their arrival, police arrested the suspect.

The victim was transported to hospital by EMS.

Khurrum Sheikh ROSS, 30, of no fixed address, has been charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose.

RELEASED BY THE PUBLIC AFFAIRS/MEDIA RELATIONS UNIT FOR S/SGT. JOEL MATTHEWS OF DISTRICT 1 GIU.

x222
09-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by rage2

From the description, it sounds like you ran into a drummer from a hair metal band or something haha.

It all makes sense now. Good call

M.alex
09-29-2010, 01:19 AM

Originally posted by van

Khurrum Sheikh ROSS, 30,

Looks like you were right :rofl:

ZorroAMG
09-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Kurrum Sheikh ROSS and you assume Lebanese? Get fucked, assholes.

That could be ANY middle eastern descent and more than likely nowhere near Lebanon based on the name heritage.

Benny
09-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

That could be ANY middle eastern descent and more than likely nowhere near Lebanon based on the name heritage.

Easy buddy... I don't wanna get meat cleavered. ;)

jaysas_63
09-29-2010, 11:29 AM

Ross is a VERY common lebanese name ;) hahahahahah

one of my good leb friends growin up was a Ross Iyree :rofl:

G-ZUS
09-29-2010, 11:36 AM

^ what he said

Originally posted by jaysas_63

Ross Iyree FTMFW

sr20s14zenki
09-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by jaysas_63

Haha nice one......that means "Dick head" yes?

Iyree is dick, Ross is head.....:dunno:

G-ZUS
09-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

Haha nice one......that means "Dick head" yes?

other way around lol

anhsicun
09-29-2010, 11:58 PM
it must be of been a small light meat cleaver. the one my mom / Vietnamese ppl uses, one swing and ur fuk and would be indeed of a plastic surgeon.

M.alex
09-30-2010, 01:46 AM

I take it you're lebanese? :rofl:

ZorroAMG
09-30-2010, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by M.alex

I take it you're lebanese? :rofl:

Get outta town!!! lol

turbotrip
09-30-2010, 03:46 AM
Actually he's not lebanese; but he is part white.

CapnCrunch
09-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Benny

Easy buddy... I don't wanna get meat cleavered. ;)

:rofl: I'll kill you if you insult me!!!

T78Supra1
09-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Bunch of retards
Kurrum- is not middle Eastern its either Punjabi, Pakistani etc
The Middle Eastern equivalent is Karram.

x222
09-30-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by T78Supra1
Bunch of retards
Kurrum- is not middle Eastern its either Punjabi, Pakistani etc
The Middle Eastern equivalent is Karram.

Like really eh? thats just common knowedge here in canada idk what they were thinkin

ZorroAMG
10-03-2010, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by turbotrip
Actually he's not lebanese; but he is part white.

Who are you talking about?

dirtsniffer
10-03-2010, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by anhsicun
it must be of been a small light meat cleaver. the one my mom / Vietnamese ppl uses, one swing and ur fuk and would be indeed of a plastic surgeon.

lol WUT?? :english:

Jlude
10-03-2010, 10:35 AM

I think he's talking about you... or thinks he is.

Guillermo
10-03-2010, 01:27 PM
at first i was thinking "why is his ethnicity important?" but then i realized that crackheads are usually white or black. you don't often see or hear about a indian/paki/lebanese crackhead.

turbotrip
10-03-2010, 03:38 PM

Khurrum Sheikh ROSS