PDA

View Full Version : Lambo At Mount Royal

Tram Common
09-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Parking like a douchebag of course.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/caithness/photo-1.jpg

roll_over
09-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Haha I have a picture of this guy with an m5 at Arbys.
I guess when you buy a car like that it dont leave much for entertainment.

trieuth
09-28-2010, 03:47 PM
I'd park like that if I had a Lambo. Especially at lots like MRU

SI_futbol
09-28-2010, 03:49 PM
i would 10,000% do the same thing

Zewind
09-28-2010, 03:53 PM
thats just asking to get hit

Tram Common
Originally posted by trieuth
I'd park like that if I had a Lambo. Especially at lots like MRU

I wouldn't. The percentage of teenagers who are likely to key your car for parking like a douchebag are just as high, if not higher, than the percentage of idiots who would open their doors into your car.

supe
I concur with the consensus.

swak
Is that in one of the open lots??

With a lambo, you'd think he'd be able to afford the gated lots or something......

*i sure hope thats a staff member though.

supe
09-28-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Tram Common

I wouldn't. The percentage of teenagers who are likely to key your car for parking like a douchebag are just as high, if not higher, than the percentage of idiots who would open their doors into your car.

You do know that these cars a quite a bit wider than your regular car. I wouldnt risk it...

max_boost
09-28-2010, 03:56 PM
I wouldn't drive my Lambo and park it anywhere unless I can see it the entire time lol

94boosted
09-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I wouldn't drive my Lambo and park it anywhere unless I can see it the entire time lol

:werd: To many jealous and careless fucks out there who would either key your car or ding the shit out of your door because they have no respect for other peoples property.

jonnycat
09-28-2010, 04:27 PM
I've always felt that exotics get a free pass on douche parking, as long as they aren't taking primo / handi spots.

almerick
09-28-2010, 04:31 PM
I wonder if he bought two parking passes then...

K3RMiTdot
09-28-2010, 04:34 PM
i would take 2 spots, but park like that all slanted and shit

Jetta-2.0
09-28-2010, 04:43 PM
if i had a smart car id park in that half open space and see how he gets out :clap: :rofl:

M.alex
09-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by 94boosted

:werd: To many jealous and careless fucks out there who would either key your car or ding the shit out of your door because they have no respect for other peoples property.

This.

People are just pigs out there.

Spoons
09-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by M.alex

This.

People are just pigs out there.

No, I would most definitely key it to the fact that MRU parking is a pain already, and there is a very limited amount of spots. I don't care how much your car is worth, you can park just like everyone else. The risk of door dings are there, you don't like door dings on an expensive car, don't drive an expensive car.

You can't live merrily thinking people will learn their lessons.

Lex350
09-28-2010, 05:11 PM
I don;t have a problem with people parking like that as long as there are empty spots for me to park. However if the lot is full and I see this my attitude changes.

toyboy88
09-28-2010, 05:12 PM
It would have been funny it everyone started parking all at angles to follow in line with him LOL! ;)

Phenix
09-28-2010, 05:17 PM
looks like the spot beside him is open. so the lot can't be too packed. so who cares. he's probably out in the far end of the lot too

inline6turbo
09-28-2010, 05:17 PM
If I had that car I would just pay for the two spots and park square in the middle with both passes visible, on either side of the vehicle. Win Win :)

But of course I just wouldn't drive it the MRU to start.

Tram Common
09-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by rotten42
I don;t have a problem with people parking like that as long as there are empty spots for me to park. However if the lot is full and I see this my attitude changes.

In this picture the lot doesn't look full, but that's because it's still early.

Mount Royal parking is always a disaster, they also oversell the lots so there's never enough spaces.

Which is why, if was him, I wouldn't park like that in that lot.

slinkie
09-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

No, I would most definitely key it to the fact that MRU parking is a pain already, and there is a very limited amount of spots. I don't care how much your car is worth, you can park just like everyone else. The risk of door dings are there, you don't like door dings on an expensive car, don't drive an expensive car.

You can't live merrily thinking people will learn their lessons.

...what are you

swak
09-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Phenix
he's probably out in the far end of the lot too

I doubt it.

He drives a lambo, do you think hes going to want to walk all that far to the building?
AND he'll probably want to see it from a window if possible.

EVEN in the cheapest/furthest lot from the school it is packed to shit. This is just asking for something done to your car with people from all walks of life at Mt Royal. While i would never touch it, whose to say somebody else wont?

I drive a full size truck, and can fit it into the tightest of spots, so if i can fit it squarely in the lines of a parking lot, i can guarantee you this lambo can too.

On top of all that, why would you drive a lambo to MRU in the first place? Makes zero sense.

druffie
09-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Nice car, wonder what he's doing at MRU

Tram Common
09-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by druffie
Nice car, wonder what he's doing at MRU

Spending more of his Mommy and Daddy's money.

swak
09-28-2010, 07:18 PM
BTW... OP, what parking lot was this in?

MGCM
09-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Jetta-2.0
if i had a smart car id park in that half open space and see how he gets out :clap: :rofl:

lol my dad has one, call me next time u need it :thumbsup:

FraserB
09-28-2010, 07:55 PM
Taking two spots in a place like MRU is just being a douche. I seriously doubt that people there care that he "has" a Lambo, more than likely they care more that he is taking two spots. If you are so paranoid about getting it hurt you should park it normally, less chance of it being noticed and messed with. Driving a Lambo to MRU and parking like that only says one thing, "look at me, mom and dad have money and I need to feel validated". Learn to park it or drive a different car, having an expensive vehicle does not entitle you to be a douche.

ericchoweg
09-28-2010, 09:51 PM
i am at the wrong school sait never has anything cool like this only the odd bad ass subaru and sometimes nice hondas but thats about it haha

pf0sh0
09-28-2010, 09:58 PM
what lot is that? lol

K3RMiTdot
09-28-2010, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by ericchoweg
i am at the wrong school sait never has anything cool like this only the odd bad ass subaru and sometimes nice hondas but thats about it haha

in the parkade of sait you see a sl 55 amg thats about the sexiest thing around sait hahaa

911fever
09-28-2010, 10:01 PM
:hitit:

Zigo
09-28-2010, 10:40 PM
MRU is normally always full. I'v been lucky and been taking my bike their the past few days. Nice spot though.. Makes me jealous.

TYMSMNY
09-28-2010, 11:30 PM
What do you think it's his? prob his parents and he took it out for the day.

I don't care what kind of car you have, doesn't give anyone a reason to park in two spots.

Shlade
09-28-2010, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by TYMSMNY
What do you think it's his? prob his parents and he took it out for the day.

I don't care what kind of car you have, doesn't give anyone a reason to park in two spots.

What makes you think that? Ive seen this car around shawnessy and its a younger guy driving it.

Just because he drives a lambo doesnt mean mommy and daddy bought it. He could be doing some part time schooling and working on the side.

Dont be so quick to judge bro, People still do go to school while working ya know?

Scuderia
09-28-2010, 11:58 PM
LOL at everybody quickly assuming kid has rich parents who bought him the lambo... does anybody here actually know the owner or is everyone just mad because one of his wheels is worth more than their whole car?

turbotrip
09-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by ericchoweg

a kid at sait drove a ferrari to school on any decent day for the past 2 years...

Benny
09-29-2010, 12:13 AM
To take this thread in a different direction:

That Lambo looks fucking sick on those rims :eek:

jzz30dk
09-29-2010, 12:42 AM
that car is dope. i think the double spot is okmif he is in the far end of the lot and its not packed. if its always full then its not cool just pisses people off.

diamondedge
09-29-2010, 01:32 AM
If that's Dad's car and someone key'ed it because he parked like a douche, haha

I would never key another person's car - because I don't expect another person to key mine. But since I don't deliberately go out to park like a douche (ballin' car or not), I don't EXPECT to be to keyed. If I parked like a douche, I'd expect it.

The yellow lip sets off the calipers, looks pretty damn good IMO.

5fivespeed
09-29-2010, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Shlade

What makes you think that? Ive seen this car around shawnessy and its a younger guy driving it.

Just because he drives a lambo doesnt mean mommy and daddy bought it. He could be doing some part time schooling and working on the side.

Dont be so quick to judge bro, People still do go to school while working ya know?

I would love to know what kind of douchebag like that can get a part-time job that allows him to afford a Lambo. Box in technique, that would be good. I hate people who park like this.

Ray

Tram Common
09-29-2010, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Scuderia
LOL at everybody quickly assuming kid has rich parents who bought him the lambo... does anybody here actually know the owner or is everyone just mad because one of his wheels is worth more than their whole car?

I think people get upset at this because of the way he's parked over the fact that he owns the Lambo.

... and ya, sorry, I'm going to have to agree with the majority here. I sincerely doubt any student could afford a Lambo like that no matter how baller their part-time job was... unless it's managing one of Daddy's businesses... in which case, there you go.

sh0ko
09-29-2010, 02:18 AM
oh how beyond pulls thru again.. what a double standard u guys have... so if someone drives a truck and does douche parking then hes not allowed and should b punished... where as a lambo.. he has a get outta jail free card? .. umm.. wtf?

if it were me driving a big ass truck it makes more sense to me that it MAY require the douche parking since its HUGE. i wouldnt wanna drive a big ass truck and park in a stall where i know i might damage other peoples property...either way they BOTH dont qualify for exceptions when it comes to fail parking. if ur that worried about driving ur expensive car and having it dinged in a parking lot.. dont drive it at all if u know the spots are tighter than usual. if ur that rich buy urself a decent bmw/benz/audi etc to go with it and drive/park it properly\

im not bagging on the fact hes driving a lambo nor am i jealous. but at least have the decency to park properly. you should know what your getting into when you put urself in the drivers seat.

Shlade
09-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by 5fivespeed

I would love to know what kind of douchebag like that can get a part-time job that allows him to afford a Lambo. Box in technique, that would be good. I hate people who park like this.

Ray

I dont think you quite understand where I was coming from. Let me try and explain then.

There are people who work in companys such as oil and gas who require new training every year and require a course to be taken at either MRU or Sait. They give those employees days off to go to school then.

This may be the case? Im not defending the guy but come on.. There are people in this world who work full time and go to school on the side.

Ive gotta ask.. If you guys saw Jordan Lotoski with his brand new Lambo parked at MRU during the day I can almost guarentee everybody would say "oooo daddys car! what a fag probably borrowed it to show off to the girls here"

Are all of you seriously that jealous?

Haters gonna hate I suppose but if your bitching about somebodys park job then do something about it instead of thinking itd be cool posting a picture of it on a forum.

Ill give you a couple choices you can do:

A) Call CPA
B) Go talk to the Security on Campus

Easy?

Quit bitching.

AaronK
09-29-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by diamondedge

The yellow lip sets off the calipers, looks pretty damn good IMO.

Agreed! :drool: :drool: :drool:

supe
09-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by sh0ko
oh how beyond pulls thru again.. what a double standard u guys have... so if someone drives a truck and does douche parking then hes not allowed and should b punished... where as a lambo.. he has a get outta jail free card? .. umm.. wtf?

if it were me driving a big ass truck it makes more sense to me that it MAY require the douche parking since its HUGE. i wouldnt wanna drive a big ass truck and park in a stall where i know i might damage other peoples property...either way they BOTH dont qualify for exceptions when it comes to fail parking. if ur that worried about driving ur expensive car and having it dinged in a parking lot.. dont drive it at all if u know the spots are tighter than usual. if ur that rich buy urself a decent bmw/benz/audi etc to go with it and drive/park it properly\

im not bagging on the fact hes driving a lambo nor am i jealous. but at least have the decency to park properly. you should know what your getting into when you put urself in the drivers seat.

You're only a douche if you drive a "big ass truck" and park like an idiot, if you drive a lambo its called common sense.

TYMSMNY
09-29-2010, 09:38 AM

Didn't say it was his parents... said it was probably. The chances are higher. There are tons of younger people that drive 100k+ cars... not a big deal in my books. Like I said, the chances the car is registered to a non-student at MRC are a lot higher than if it was to a student. I'm not "judging" him in any way.

He could be doing lots of things on the side, who knows.

I still stand by regardless of what any one drives, it doesn't give them the right to be a "douche" or the entitlement to two parking spots.

CMW403
09-29-2010, 11:38 AM

I dont think you quite understand where I was coming from. Let me try and explain then.

There are people who work in companys such as oil and gas who require new training every year and require a course to be taken at either MRU or Sait. They give those employees days off to go to school then.

This may be the case? Im not defending the guy but come on.. There are people in this world who work full time and go to school on the side.

Ive gotta ask.. If you guys saw Jordan Lotoski with his brand new Lambo parked at MRU during the day I can almost guarentee everybody would say "oooo daddys car! what a fag probably borrowed it to show off to the girls here"

Are all of you seriously that jealous?

Haters gonna hate I suppose but if your bitching about somebodys park job then do something about it instead of thinking itd be cool posting a picture of it on a forum.

Ill give you a couple choices you can do:

A) Call CPA
B) Go talk to the Security on Campus

Easy?

Quit bitching.

hmmm... aren't you the 19 year old driving a bullitt?

makes sense you'd be the one defending mommy and daddys money.

slinkie
09-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by sh0ko

im not bagging on the fact hes driving a lambo nor am i jealous.

strong post to 'what i drive' correlation

vengie
09-29-2010, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by CMW403

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Go sit in the corner.

Just because someone is younger does not mean they have the work ethic to go out and work for their vehicle...

Personally when I was 17 years old I bought my 2007 cobalt SS/SC, paid for by myself, insurance included... at 18 graduated high school and bought a Supercharged G35 coupe... How? I went out and worked my ass off and ended up with the company I worked for paying for me to obtain a Class 1 license. Then I went back to school and ended up bartending, Bought an 05 STI which I just recently sold as I have now bought a condo, while going to school full time at 21... Remember, age is just a number.

The only argument you may have on your part is mommy and daddy supply a roof over their heads, and for that I'm sure they are grateful. Thats it... Now get rid of the attitude.

red99600
09-29-2010, 06:37 PM
i dont get why people are criticizing the guy because it is assumed that his parents bought him the lambo.
there is a high chance they did, there is also a chance that maybe he has inheritance money.

so what if he didnt buy the lambo himself?

i'd take a free lambo any day from my parents.

if i bought a lambo myself, that's great,
if my parents bought me a lambo, that's great too..
either way, im driving a lambo.

and its awesome how beyond judges everything out there like it is some entity of higher power. all knowing, always right.

but hey, it's forum life, go figure

Redlyne_mr2
09-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by red99600
i dont get why people are criticizing the guy because it is assumed that his parents bought him the lambo.
there is a high chance they did, there is also a chance that maybe he has inheritance money.

so what if he didnt buy the lambo himself?

i'd take a free lambo any day from my parents.

if i bought a lambo myself, that's great,
if my parents bought me a lambo, that's great too..
either way, im driving a lambo.

and its awesome how beyond judges everything out there like it is some entity of higher power. all knowing, always right.

but hey, it's forum life, go figure

Speaking of Lambos, when are you taking me for a ride in your new whip? Car looks great man, love the rims :)

msommers
09-29-2010, 06:48 PM
How about THIS EXOTIC at the UofC!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c159/matt_calgary/IMG00093-20100928-0826.jpg

The irony was when I was walking back to the research park, a new BMW and MB were parked in the adjacent stalls, like normal people. And a black 6th gen corvette was also there, parked like a normal person.

Muji
09-29-2010, 07:37 PM
MRC changes to MRU and zing Lambos in the parking lot. Someone giving a talk or for business I would think, no way a student or employee has a Lambo and no way they are going to park it in the open lot. No diss intended on the school.

Shlade
09-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by CMW403

Your a fucking idiot.

Spoons
09-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by slinkie

...what are you

I'm at 21 year old male. What are you????

MRU parking is shitty, and always full. Plus trying to get a parking pass for there is difficult because it fills up rather quickly.

If you parked like that, at the back of the lot at a mall or something where parking isn't that big of a problem, awesome. I wouldn't really mind that. BUT MRU parking is a disaster, and it is just a straight douche bag move.

Everyone says they'd key it, but in reality they wouldn't. I'm the same way, bark is bigger than my bite. But if he continued doing it and I was having a bad day, you never know.

All in all, leave the fucking Lambo at home, or park somewhere else and cruise around campus if you need to feel some sort of gratitude from the ladies sayin' heeeeeeeeeey!

FraserB
09-29-2010, 10:48 PM
I dont think people are hating on him for driving dads money, more so for the fact he parks like an asshole at MRU (where parking blows to start with).

Guillermo
09-29-2010, 11:12 PM
LOL, what an impractical car to drive to school.

Guillermo
09-29-2010, 11:13 PM

Your a fucking idiot.

sigh.

Scuderia
09-29-2010, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Guillermo

sigh.

What are you sighing about? He was talking to the idiot above him, not you.

Guillermo
09-29-2010, 11:27 PM

What are you sighing about? He was talking to the idiot above him, not you.

seriously? :rofl:

or do you really not get it? :rofl:

EDIT: maybe this will ring a bell:

http://www.beersteak.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/get-a-brain-morans-go-usa.jpg

Scuderia
09-29-2010, 11:37 PM

seriously? :rofl:

or do you really not get it? :rofl:

EDIT: maybe this will ring a bell:

http://www.beersteak.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/get-a-brain-morans-go-usa.jpg

He spelled "you're" wrong?:dunno:
I guess thats sigh worthy... the guy is still an idiot though.

adidas
09-29-2010, 11:47 PM
You guys gotta stop bitching, appreciate the fine car! lol

CMW403
09-30-2010, 10:36 AM

Your a fucking idiot.

:rofl:

Stunt66
09-30-2010, 10:48 AM

Your a fucking idiot.

:werd: That guys such a tool.

shlade, I like you're car!

Cos
09-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Guys, your E-Penis has to be huge to be stupid enough to waste your money on a vehicle at 17/18. I love how you guys seem to think you are SMART blowing all your part time money on a car. Sure I didnt always have the nicest cars that I could have afforded but no student loans and a house sure has been a nice compromise. Buddy I know goes to mount royal, sold a cell phone refurbishing company at a young age (I think he is on beyond too) has a shit ton of cash and drives an older Acura EL. That is a smart/rich mother fucker.

As for this car, I dunno even if I had a Lambo I wouldnt park it to anywhere public.

CMW403
09-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Stunt66

:werd: That guys such a tool.

shlade, I like you're car!

:rofl: :rofl:

n1zm0
09-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Cos
Sure I didnt always have the nicest cars that I could have afforded but no student loans and a house sure has been a nice compromise.

qft - i did the same thing, now have a house to call my own at a younger than normal age, there's money in the real estate you buy, making it a real investment including the stuff you do yourself inside, however you will 95% of the time NEVER get your money back from shoving aftermarket products and money into your first car or buying a brand new luxury car for that matter at such a young age too when decisions arent always properly thought out for long-term, just short term bling factor.

BUT, this lambo, sure it could be some spoiled little shit who has the silverspoon shoved up his ass since birth but what if it was just a visitor, who's to say its a 18-20 y/o? what if its an older rich guy who wants to go back to school for a certain course and so happens to park like a douche?

or did someone actually see who drives this thing?

Cos
09-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

qft - i did the same thing, now have a house to call my own at a younger than normal age, there's money in the real estate you buy, making it a real investment including the stuff you do yourself inside, however you will 95% of the time NEVER get your money back from shoving aftermarket products and money into your first car or buying a brand new luxury car for that matter at such a young age too when decisions arent always properly thought out for long-term, just short term bling factor.

BUT, this lambo, sure it could be some spoiled little shit who has the silverspoon shoved up his ass since birth but what if it was just a visitor, who's to say its a 18-20 y/o? what if its an older rich guy who wants to go back to school for a certain course and so happens to park like a douche?

or did someone actually see who drives this thing?

Agreed, dont get me wrong I have paid money out for car stuff and audio stuff that was a waste. Also I am not saying THIS guy is a retard. I am more commenting about the people in the thread who seem to think this is a good opportunity to tell all of us how they are 17 owning a brand new car and somehow think that is smart or a badge of honor.

gruster
09-30-2010, 02:19 PM
I think this lambo belongs to a Barista in SecondCup right by WallMart in Somerset. He's parents own that place.

PS 99% sure thats the guy

beyond_ban
09-30-2010, 02:27 PM
^ Barista, as in this kid makes coffee for anyone to lazy to make it themselves?

Being the offspring of rich parents would be nice.

Cos
09-30-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by gruster
I think this lambo belongs to a Barista in SecondCup right by WallMart in Somerset. He's parents own that place.

PS 99% sure thats the guy

:banghead:

syeve
09-30-2010, 02:31 PM

Your a fucking idiot.

sigh.

:rofl:

gruster
09-30-2010, 02:44 PM
He works at his parents place, lambo belongs to parents. Geeez

swak
09-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by gruster
He works at his parents place, lambo belongs to parents. Geeez

ok, if this is the case, absolutely retarded...

I can GUARANTEE you he/his nparents have another car other than this insanely nice lambo... YET, he chooses to drive the lambo to school anyways, for nothing more than a 'status symbol'... The, hey look at me, i drive a lambo.

This is what pisses me off.
..Just like the guys at the world series of poker who wear ALL their bracelets to play in (you dont see anyone else in any other 'sport' do that)

CUG
09-30-2010, 07:44 PM
That's funny, I heard a lebanese dude talking about how he rented one and drove it to school.

msommers
09-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by swak

I can GUARANTEE you he/his nparents have another car other than this insanely nice lambo... YET, he chooses to drive the lambo to school anyways, for nothing more than a 'status symbol'... The, hey look at me, i drive a lambo.

..Just like the guys at the world series of poker who wear ALL their bracelets to play in (you dont see anyone else in any other 'sport' do that)

Who gives a flying fuck. If my parents let me take a lambo to school, I'd do it every day. Who the hell wouldn't?

Dodobird
09-30-2010, 09:25 PM
Just saw the guy ripping around Shawnessy about an hour and a half ago. Beautiful car, bit of a reckless driver though. Definitely seemed young, considering he took a corner at about 60 or so.

swak
09-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by msommers

Who gives a flying fuck. If my parents let me take a lambo to school, I'd do it every day. Who the hell wouldn't?

I probably wouldn't.

Id love to drive it when i got the chance, yes... But driving it to school is just retarded.
Id bring my bike to school every day if i could... But in the middle of winter its UNREASONABLE to do so, so i dont.

Id sit in class dreaming about when i get to take it for a rip next when i get home. Instead of, "Hey lets bring this to school, ladies (or men - lets not rule out gender preferences here) will think im so cool, i'll park it like a douche fucker, and then sit in grid-locked crowchild for 45 minutes on my way home."

Scuderia
09-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by swak

LOL get a life man. If that pisses you off, you have bigger problems than not being able to afford a Lambo. The guy has access to a Lambo. Who gives a fuck where he got it from? What does it matter if his parents bought it for him for having 5 fingers, or if he worked at a whore house sinse he was 7 and saved every penny to buy it himself? If my parents bought me a lambo, I would drive it EVERYWHERE I could. Unless you're going to say "No mom and dad, I didn't earn this machine so I refuse to drive it or take ownership", STFU.

cream
09-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Cos
Guys, your E-Penis has to be huge to be stupid enough to waste your money on a vehicle at 17/18. I love how you guys seem to think you are SMART blowing all your part time money on a car. Sure I didnt always have the nicest cars that I could have afforded but no student loans and a house sure has been a nice compromise. Buddy I know goes to mount royal, sold a cell phone refurbishing company at a young age (I think he is on beyond too) has a shit ton of cash and drives an older Acura EL. That is a smart/rich mother fucker.

As for this car, I dunno even if I had a Lambo I wouldnt park it to anywhere public. [/B]

Who are you to say we've all done that? The owner of that car isn't even talking in this thread, so you're criticizing everyone in this thread... No one here ever said they were SMART blowing all their money on a car. And for the record, we still don't know the age of the driver, so stop accusing ppl, and boasting about your house at a young age. No one cares.

swak
09-30-2010, 09:49 PM

LOL get a life man. If that pisses you off, you have bigger problems than not being able to afford a Lambo. The guy has access to a Lambo. Who gives a fuck where he got it from? What does it matter if his parents bought it for him for having 5 fingers, or if he worked at a whore house sinse he was 7 and saved every penny to buy it himself? If my parents bought me a lambo, I would drive it EVERYWHERE I could. Unless you're going to say "No mom and dad, I didn't earn this machine so I refuse to drive it or take ownership", STFU.

haha...
Its not something by any means thats going to ruin my day, or get to me at all really... I just think its stupid.....

BUT whatever, each to their own i guess.

EK 2.0
09-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Ok, this fucking thread...going no where...what is the fucking deal with all the bitching lately??...

There was a Lambo...he/she took up two spots at MRU...a picture was posted...a bit of decent discussion ensued...

And now??...do you even know what the original topic of the thread was??...