PDA

View Full Version : Body Style

AlaskanKA24de
12-29-2003, 03:06 AM
Ok, since ive recently gotten hooked on teh idea of tuning my 93 240sx se, ive joined a forum. but here is the question, since there are only 3 240's that ive seen in 6 months(i live in BFA(bu** FU** Alaska) , and all are the hatchback syle with the sloped window all the way to the end of the car which lifts entirly up to give a huge trunkspace. Ive got a fastback style and was wondering if I have a super rare car or something? as far as tuning ive got a ka24de, im thinking about getting a sr20det dropped in but ive got some saving to do...

nismodrifter
12-29-2003, 03:24 AM
plz do not post stuff like this in the members photo gallery again....

your car is not rare, maybe just rare in your part of the world

Welcome to beyond!

kevie88
12-29-2003, 03:26 AM
But you do have a cool car! Welcome!

fast_cars
12-29-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by kevie88
But you do have a cool car! Welcome!
true!

Zephyr
12-29-2003, 01:40 PM
wow alaska.....hows the weather up there? ur car isn't rare, come down here to cali, u will see a TON of them.

if u want do a sr swap but there is some work and some $$$ to be involved with, plus u guys dont have that many emissions laws with ol bushy trying to drill up there and junk.

on a side note, do they really have eskimos up there? and if they do, they really eat eskimo pies?:rofl:

ZorroAMG
12-29-2003, 04:21 PM
Inuit...not eskimo...dork...lol

Zephyr
12-29-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Inuit...not eskimo...dork...lol

haha my bad! :rofl:

"Don't look at me, I know nothing! I am product of American education system where we build inferior electronics and substandard cars." - Simpsons in Japan

rogue
12-29-2003, 08:31 PM
but i bet you know shitloads about guns and alchohol.:D :angel: Just buggin but the fastback is really nice i would get a gp kit for it and drop in the sr20det or be different and put in the ca18det as it is cheaper just uglier but who cares. Well good luck with your project you can always go down to vancouver and get all your shit done too.:thumbsup: