PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Cabinet suppliers?

spikerS
10-01-2010, 02:42 AM
We recently purchased a new to us house, and things are moving along nicely. One of the repairs that I still have to do is finding a new kitchen cabinet door as there is one completely missing.

I am assuming that possibly it is a kitchencraft cabinet as the hardware on all the other doors have the same name, but not sure.

Is anyone on Beyond have a connection for this, or can they point me in the right direction on where I can get a replacement door?

D'z Nutz
10-01-2010, 09:53 AM
I'm pretty sure Kitchen Craft is now called Legacy Kitchens. Give them a call

Legacy Kitchen Design Group
2980 SUNRIDGE WAY NE
CALGARY, AB T1Y 7H9
Phone Number: (403) 291-6868
Fax Number: (403) 291-3932
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.legacykitchens.com

InRich
10-01-2010, 11:55 AM
lol Legacy Kitchens wouldnt touch that job.... its too small.
give Reborn Kitchens a call. their AMAZING, they did my parents kitchen, it was a 30 year old beat up kitchen, they made it look brand new without even changing the cabinets.

http://www.rebornkitchens.com/

sputnik
10-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by spikers
We recently purchased a new to us house, and things are moving along nicely. One of the repairs that I still have to do is finding a new kitchen cabinet door as there is one completely missing.

I am assuming that possibly it is a kitchencraft cabinet as the hardware on all the other doors have the same name, but not sure.

Is anyone on Beyond have a connection for this, or can they point me in the right direction on where I can get a replacement door?

You might be able to find the door. However depending on how old the kitchen is, it will probably never be a good match.

Wood darkens as it is exposed to UV rays and a new door would be considerably lighter than the rest.

JRSC00LUDE
10-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by InRich
lol Legacy Kitchens wouldnt touch that job.... its too small.
give Reborn Kitchens a call. their AMAZING, they did my parents kitchen, it was a 30 year old beat up kitchen, they made it look brand new without even changing the cabinets.

http://www.rebornkitchens.com/

All he wants is a door. Any cabinet company would likely try to accomodate such a request if they could provide a size/profile match. It's called good business, a hundred dollar door could turn into a $20K kitchen down the road....you never know.

I'm a columbia cabinet dealer OP but, I live in another city.

:)

frozenrice
10-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Legacy/kitchencraft should have a service department that might be able to help out. If the door isn't too funky of a design, Multiwood cabinet doors might be able to match it for you.

spikerS
10-01-2010, 09:31 PM
ok, I will check out what options I can here.

JRS, you able to ship single doors? It does not have to be an exact match, but at least something close in color in style. Dimensions are the most important thing right now.