PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here use the Magic Jack??

MaxxLee
10-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Is is :thumbsup: or :thumbsdow ?

Any review would be great! Thanks

kvg
10-01-2010, 07:51 PM
:facepalm:

Guillermo
10-02-2010, 12:51 AM
i usually do it about 2, sometimes 3 times per day. what about you?

TurboMedic
10-02-2010, 08:04 PM
I use it. I have it plugged into an old ass computer which causes alot of problems. Brought it to Mexico and left in in the laptop which worked awesome...Its cheap, voicemail gets sent to my email as a WAV file, and I can forward and stuff......I like the portability, bring it anywhere with me if I travel and I have free unlimited north american calling....

Donmega
10-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Guillermo
i usually do it about 2, sometimes 3 times per day. what about you?
??

:dunno: legitimate question.....

I would like to know as well. Thanks Turbomedic.

Anyone else here use one?

sevewone
10-03-2010, 05:41 PM
The quality isnt the greatest, and they were taken off the shelves for a couple months this year due to some printing issue on the packaging. Ive heard some other fishy stories about them as well involving some legal issues because there taking alot of buisness from the phone companies. On the other hand some people swear by them and say there great. :dunno:

Weapon_R
10-03-2010, 06:18 PM
I've used one. Quality is good and most won't even know you are using one. It's a good box to keep while you travel or live somewhere and want to keep a local #.

THE GOVERNATOR
10-03-2010, 06:37 PM
i got one for my mother, as she travels alot. but for the portability factor, its a decent product, but it could be a bit better.