PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1992 Mazda B2200 Part Out!

97'Scort
10-02-2010, 10:33 AM
(For the mods: I'm not curbing, I own this truck and all the parts are mine and are being sold privately).

I have a 1992 B2200 extended cab with 255000 km's on it. Truck is a DISMANTLE ONLY status and I need to have it gone soon off my buddy's lot.

To start off with, here are the rules:
- no lowballs. I'm reasonable with all my prices so don't be a dick.
- shipping prices are non negotiable. I'm telling you what they tell me.
- everything is AS-IS
- all items located in Victoria, BC, Canada and can be shipped anywhere

Since it's easier to just list what's not for sale, here goes:

- body panels including bumpers as they are all smashed up
- all windows are broken
- both doors are dead (door cards are still good though)
- stereo console is gone, but still have the stereo
- driver's side seat, both front seatbelt clips
- exhaust system
- driver's side brake caliper
- some misc dash trim, although the main part of the dash is available as is the cluster
- interior carpets are kind of a safety hazard, but can dry out if you want me to
- tailgate
- power steering system
- fuel pump

To give you a brief idea of what is for sale and the condition (shipping extra):

- rims ($20 ea. or $50 for all 4)
- all brake parts ($50 for passenger caliper, $50 for complete drum setups)
- front and rear shocks, which are in decent shape but have a few miles (no leaks) ($40 per pair)
- steering wheel ($35)
- passenger seat (very small rip in vinyl on back, needs steam clean) and rear passenger fold down seats ($40 for the front and $15 ea for the rears)
- seatbelts ($20 for any)
- dash bits, cluster, factory stereo (works but not really well) ($45 for the dash, $35 for cluster, stereo is free if you want it)
- rear canopy but is missing all glass and the lift section (free, just come get it)
- bed (again, free. Just pick it up)
- fuel tank (sender appears good) ($60)
- radiator ($35)
- etc...

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS ON ALL THIS STUFF and anything you don't see listed! I have zero set prices and just want it all gone. Keep in mind that I can just junk this truck and not be out anything, so offer me at least something to make it worth my time

ALSO

ENGINE is tentatively for sale as well. Fuel injected model. Small valve cover leak but otherwise appears solid. Compression tested well across all cylinders. New clutch on the tranny as well, which seems to have a small seal leak somewhere, but nothing major (levels were fine). Fired up no problem and warmed up nicely. No ticking noticed!

The reason this is MAYBE for sale is I would really like to slam it into my truck but I don't know if I have the time. This will go for $700 OBO as is, plus shipping. As another option, you could have my current engine at 356,000 km's for only $300 + shipping if you're willing to wait a couple months.

Anyways, fire the offers and what you want my way and I'll get 'er done!