PDA

View Full Version : Police Cars Crash In S.e. Intersection, Three Other Vehicles Damaged In Pile-up

Markham
10-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Hi guys

You don't see this every day...

http://www.calgarybeacon.com/2010/10/police-cars-crash-in-s-e-intersection-three-other-vehicles-damaged-in-pile-up/

Markham

arian_ma
10-04-2010, 10:45 AM
That's unfortunate, hope they're ok. It's always difficult in cases of emergency when they are just trying to get to the scene as fast as possible to not make a mistake. I'm sure an officer on their way to an emergency has their mind in a million places.

Still though, kinda funny at the same time since no-one got hurt.

4lti
10-04-2010, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by arian_ma
[B] I'm sure an officer on their way to an emergency has their mind in a million places.

When you say "Mind in a million places" do you mean thinking of one thing only. How to beat the other 5 Officers to the scene that are already SPEEEDING on there way too so he can be first in line.
Police drive like REEEEETARDS once the sirens are on.
Dont even try and say there driving as safe as possible.

We all know the police will never claim fault so the guys who got hit might as welll start car shopping.

Xtrema
10-04-2010, 11:08 AM
^ :facepalm:

FraserB
10-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by 4lti
[QUOTE]Originally posted by arian_ma
[B] I'm sure an officer on their way to an emergency has their mind in a million places.

When you say "Mind in a million places" do you mean thinking of one thing only. How to beat the other 5 Officers to the scene that are already SPEEEDING on there way too so he can be first in line.
Police drive like REEEEETARDS once the sirens are on.
Dont even try and say there driving as safe as possible.

We all know the police will never claim fault so the guys who got hit might as welll start car shopping.

Its funny since the shoe is on the other foot when retards like you call the cops. You want them there righht away and bitch and moan when they dont show up 30 seconds after you pick up the phone.

But you're right, they probably only care about being the first there and then being able to brag about it later. Not the other traffic, not the type of call, not the possibility of facing someone who is armed and willing to kill them.:facepalm:

Xtrema
10-04-2010, 11:16 AM
What the Calgary Beacon article missed is that it's a weapon call in the hood.

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20101003/CGY_serious_crash_101003/20101003/?hub=CalgaryHome

beyond_ban
10-04-2010, 11:27 AM
They also missed reporting which direction the the first vehicle was traveling.

Toma
10-04-2010, 11:27 AM
True Story....

I was downtown, and a cop running a light "t-boned" my truck one time lol....

Large building right on the corner, so I didnt see the cop till I was already in the intersection, cop looked right at me, and caught just the rear section of my truck.... :rofl:

It was funny watching his reaction lol....

The truck was a beater that I ended up giving away anyway, so I never even perused a claim.

But it was funny how many people just off the street were approaching me, giving me business cards if I needed a witness....

kaput
10-04-2010, 11:38 AM

Tik-Tok
10-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by kaput
Cops aren't the only ones who sometimes drive like fucktards with their lights on.

You're right about that, every time I see an emergency vehicle with lights and sirens on, all the rest of the drivers act like fucking morons, and either don't pull over, pull over to the wrong side, or slam on their brakes without moving to the side.

I get really pissed when I see an ambulance stuck in a herd of idiots.

bjstare
10-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

You're right about that, every time I see an emergency vehicle with lights and sirens on, all the rest of the drivers act like fucking morons, and either don't pull over, pull over to the wrong side, or slam on their brakes without moving to the side.

I get really pissed when I see an ambulance stuck in a herd of idiots.

I bet if you looked around in that herd of idiots, you'd find 4lti sitting there in his white impreza.